Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When You Tell People You Listen To Gaga

Quasi

Featured Posts

Im kinda over letting people know about my obsession with pop stars and music :rip: 

Thats why my friends never hand me the aux when were in the car :duck: 

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once had a Art History teacher who bashed Gaga and Madonna. I was sitting in class like :neyde: 

Also, my dad teases me for liking Gaga... it's not my fault if he can't have flawless music taste like me ! qmU9DLv.gif

i was watching telehpone video few years back on tv and my dad said that gaga has a nice vagina and he would **** her :lmao:

They ask me : Is she still alive? It's been 5 years that she was cool 

same and i get so ****ing mad when they do that :rip: 

I once had a Art History teacher who bashed Gaga and Madonna. I was sitting in class like :neyde: 

Also, my dad teases me for liking Gaga... it's not my fault if he can't have flawless music taste like me ! qmU9DLv.gif

when are we running your campaign for mod

guess whos up in this bitch

yASSsss

i was watching telehpone video few years back on tv and my dad said that gaga has a nice vagina and he would **** her :lmao:

:rip: *1000

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monsterdreams

My friends don't care, but I did tell one person what I liked and they went:

"isn't she a man" :cryga:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

i was talking to my uncle on skype and his son was there to and he asked me if i still liked gaga (he likes her too) and i said no :rip: 

this b---h better have a comeback so that saying "i like gaga" wont be embarrassing anymore :neyde:

Pharamon

The only person that knows I listen to Gaga is me, and keep it as a secret forever.

What about me? :gaycat:  I know that you listen to Lady Gaga too...shocked yet? :stalkga:  

Angel Down

The only person that knows I listen to Gaga is me, and keep it as a secret forever.

I don't wanna judge but why tf whould you keep it a secret? I mean neither do my circles like that I'm so obsessed with Gaga, but I'm not going to hide. This is me and I don't owe anything to anybody. If they don't like me for who I am and my tastes, then they don't deserve my companionship. 

My friends like her and my parents love her. My parents actually insisted they come to the BTWB with me because they really wanted to see her live and they are LM ever since. All my friends think she's super talented and love her personality and stuff so we don't have any problems. After reading your stories, I guess I'm lucky. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Actually a friend of mine was shocked that "an intelligent and intellectual person like you could be fan of such a ****ty person", I was so offended. She also claimed that Gaga has stolen songs and bla bla and that she would be the enigma of everything wrong in the music industry today. God I hate haters so much ...

Express Born this Yourself Way :lolly:

But seriously, it's just ignorance, like I wouldn't have any idea which Death Metal music was good :deadbanana: Although having said that I wouldn't just dismiss it and say that it was made by ****ty people, either...

Staryu

oh wow :rip: 

when are we running your campaign for mod

We don't. @Haroon will give me his spot. :Chica: 

i was talking to my uncle on skype and his son was there to and he asked me if i still liked gaga (he likes her too) and i said no :rip: 

this b---h better have a comeback so that saying "i like gaga" wont be embarrassing anymore :neyde:

OMG traitor! What kind of a flop stan!  

:derpga:

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

The only time someone questioned me I was just like "what? do you have a problem with that? :neyde: " and they boy said "... no" 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived