Which gaga songs sound iconic?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alejandro, Bad Romance, Pokerface, ARTPOP, Born This Way 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Her Live performance of Paparazzi at the Vmas. Not even for the performance just the song. Like she made it so classical and s-xy i love it i listen the **** out of that performance. Even when the studio version comes on i sing the tune and melody of that performance haha.

Mister Gaga

Bad Romance and The Edge of Glory. They're both unique and iconic :whitney:

Also, Paparazzi's lyrics, particularly "I'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi" it's totally Gagaconic :whitney:

Bad Bromance

Aura

G.U.Y.

Applause

ARTPOP

Sexxx Dreams

Sidenote: That's why I love ARTPOP. :flutter: It feels more like a musical experience because so many songs are so powerful and have this greater than life sound to them. They're anthematic. It's not just an album to me. 

Marry The Night

The Edge of Glory

Judas

Bad Romance 

Alejandro

Monster

Paparazzi

You have flawless taste, honey bunny!  My choices are the same except that I'd add Just Dance, Poker Face, Born This Way, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Swine, Dope, and Gypsy.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, The Edge Of Glory, Judas, Born This Way, Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Aura (Demo version) ,Do What U Want, Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die, Swine, Gypsy, and definitely Dope and Venus!

These are the songs imo that stand out the most and have an iconic feel.I can see myself listening to them in like 15 years from now :party:

Fixed it for you, love!    :kisses:

Son of Venus

Fixed it for you, love!    :kisses:

I would have agreed with Dope a year ago but rn i  just hate it :cry:

Juanjo

Obviously Just Dance and Poker Face. Bad Romance, Scheiße, Aura demo, amongst many, at least within the fan community.

Bad Bromance

I would have agreed with Dope a year ago but rn i  just hate it :cry:

Stop the blasphemy!!  Dope is amazing!  But I understand if you don't like it.  Each to their own.  :yes:

Archived