Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which gaga songs sound iconic?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Aura demo will forever have her best chorus to date...the screamo metal verses...the complextro Middle Eastern instrumental... :giveup:

is there a version od yt?

For me, TEOG sounds like such a triumphant track that was made to echo out of the stadiums. And of course Poker Face is a pop staple.

barcodemonster

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Monster, Dance in the Dark, Born This Way, Government Hooker, Hair, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, The Edge of Glory, Do What U Want, Swine, Applause 

scan my barcode

Son of Venus

Poker Face,Paparazzi,Bad Romance,Alejandro,The Edge Of Glory,Judas,Marry The Night,Heavy Metal Lover,Applause,Sexxx Dreams,Aura,Do What U Want,Born This Way,Dance In The Dark,So Happy I Could Die and maybe Venus

These are the songs imo that stand out the most and have an iconic feel.I can see myself listening to them in like 15 years from now :party:

Hauser

Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way seem like the most logical and true answers to me, they are larger than life.

Angel Down

Bad Romance ofc
Aura (that chorus is like STIGMATIZING)
Judas
Telephone
Applause

They are so many though :cry:

Tropico

Aura

G.U.Y.

Applause

ARTPOP

Sexxx Dreams

Sidenote: That's why I love ARTPOP. :flutter: It feels more like a musical experience because so many songs are so powerful and have this greater than life sound to them. They're anthematic. It's not just an album to me. 

Marry The Night

The Edge of Glory

Judas

Bad Romance 

Alejandro

Monster

Paparazzi

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

TimisaMonster

is there a version od yt?

Just type Aura demo on YouTube.. There's plenty of vids

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived