đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Is America Turning on Taylor Swift?

craig

Featured Posts

She is performing every day for 30-60,000 people.

And her 4th single just went #1.

So I'm gonna have to go with no. :love:

But the haters can enjoy this scenario in their #WildestDreams, available as a single soon! :love:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Taylor is selling out stadiums, or multi nights at arenas, in the U.S. Her album is still in the top 10 and selling around 100k a month...ten months after it was released. 

If this is America turning on her, I hope America "turns" on Gaga like this for her next era! Lol (really...I'm very happy with Gaga's accomplishments and with whatever comes with the next era!) 

:rofl:tell iT how it is

She is performing every day for 30-60,000 people.

And her 4th single just went #1.

So I'm gonna have to go with no. :love:

But the haters can enjoy this scenario in their #WildestDreams, available as a single soon! :love:

You seem to miss that this is just the start as every article says. When you are that big, its inevitable that it will happen. The problem is how she will react. From a markething point a view, Im sure she will do all the right moves.

You seem to miss that this is just the start as every article says. When you are that big, its inevitable that it will happen. The problem is how she will react. From a markething point a view, Im sure she will do all the right moves.

She already had several backlashes and she always came out of it stronger than ever. She doesn't have meltdowns like other pop stars do. 

She already had several backlashes and she always came out of it stronger than ever. She doesn't have meltdowns like other pop stars do. 

Probably because her artistic aspirations arent as big so she is very flexible. I actually already said that in this topic.

There are a lot of singers who are products and try to do everything right commercially, but can't keep huge million-debut sales going.

Lack of competition is a mixed blessing. Taylor benefited from having Gaga getting more publicity and Katy being more all over radio, allowing her to present herself as pure, authentic, above pop. Now she is that overexposed fame monster herself, all over radio and the media.

She was also able to play the country girl card, which explains her huge succes in America and her bad performance worldwide until 1989.

Probably because her artistic aspirations arent as big so she is very flexible. I actually already said that in this topic.

I think she just focuses on her craft, which is writing beautiful songs about love and heartbreak.

"I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And everyday is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream
Baby we're the new romantics
Come on, come along with me
Heartbreak is the national anthem
We sing it proudly"

I think she just focuses on her craft, which is writing beautiful songs about love and heartbreak.

"I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And everyday is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream
Baby we're the new romantics
Come on, come along with me
Heartbreak is the national anthem
We sing it proudly"

Wow. She is so unique. You know, like every girl in highschool. But sometimes you need to be mediocre to be succesfull.

Spock

#8 1989 (-3) 

OMG TOTALLY :giveup:  

tumblr_nintlxnSoC1qj8zl5o1_250.gif

OMG THE PEOPLE TURNING ON HER!!!!1!

Are threads like this going to be a daily thing from now on? 

who will love me when the night is over

Her lead single catapulted to #1 and stayed there for a while. It was things contained within the era that caused it to turn out like it did (which was still pretty successful), not the things before it

No, the desire to backlash gaga was present before BTW ever came out. It's why so many people went for the copycat slur on the lead single, it's why many reviewers negatively reviewed the singer rather than the music.

Likewise if you're a Swiftie you can boost all you want about 1989's continued success, based on opinions already formed and tickets already sold, but the real test will be the next album. If people want to backlash her, they'll find excuses to find her lacking. She'll get scalped if she puts out a lead single with crappy lyrics like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Just like Ggaa had rival fanbase enemies, Taylor is now hated by Katycats and a lot of black music fans.

Redstreak

No, the desire to backlash gaga was present before BTW ever came out. It's why so many people went for the copycat slur on the lead single, it's why many reviewers negatively reviewed the singer rather than the music.

Likewise if you're a Swiftie you can boost all you want about 1989's continued success, based on opinions already formed and tickets already sold, but there real test will be the next album. If people want to backlash her, they'll find excuses to find her lacking. She'll get scalped if she puts out a lead single with crappy lyrics like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Just like Ggaa had rival fanbase enemies, Taylor is now hated by Katycats and a lot of black music fans.

The Madonna comparisons had been there since the beginning of her career, and BTW DOES sound a bit like EY. And BTW is her second highest album score.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

VenusBlackStar

Nobody can be nice all the time

True, but the standard of professionalism and respect for those you're working with is still in place, no matter how young or old you are. You don't have to be nice all the time to maintain that!

• Shadow locked this topic
  • Kayla unlocked this topic

Archived