💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga AHS stereotypical villain?

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

I'm praying to dear jesus they don't give her a stereotypical villain personality...like the fake evil whispers or eye glares and pretentious "I'm so evil" attitude...or cheesy things like in Machette Kills. I'm hoping it's more of Marry the Night acting vs Telephone acting if you know what I mean.

I hope her character has depth behind it with a backstory or real emotional human values that were pure but are not corrupted, making me burst into tears and feeling sorry for her at the end, like Sister Jude in season 2. Gaga needs a character like that. 

ok

Gohan

When was Gaga basic when it comes to acting and playing a character?

photo-28512.png

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Noah X

When was Gaga basic when it comes to acting and playing a character?

photo-28512.png

machette kills, telephone

Whispering

I feel like this should have been a comment in one of the general threads in the AHS area. 

monsterdreams

She'll be great as will the character 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

djBuffoon

Unless I'm mistaking, with the exception of Madison Montgomery, there haven't been any villainous characters without some sort of depth or juxtaposing characteristics.

I think Ryan and Brad see in Gaga many facets of personality, and I have faith that they will write to her strengths.

SychosSoChic

Well this AHS...Even the clown got a backstory. We always find out why the evil people are evil, though after Coven and Freakshow where they tried to do too much, maybe a more linear character and toned down story is better.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Robinladen

Ahs usually has characters were you're kinda conflicted if you like them or not. They're usually not too stereotypical, altho there are some exceptions.

Giorno Giovanna

don't worry, it isn't Gaga's show, she will probably act what the writers give to her.

she might bring in own ideas but I guess the most is already written and planned about her character being cohesive and authentic

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived