💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga about to reach 10M follower on IG

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Our gal is about to reach 10M followers on Instagram! Promote her if you can and tell your friends and family to follow her :love:

lamaisongaga.com

MonsterOfficial

lmao whenever I borrow someone's phone, I immediately go to their instagram account and follow Gaga :whitney: 

exorcise my mind

LaMaisonGaga

Kylie Jenner has 32 million though. When will Gaga? 

:derpga: 

Beyoncé has 43 :rip: 

lamaisongaga.com

Just today I was thinking how her Insta-game is really weak , it's a miracle she has almost 10M followers

Tropico

Beyoncé has 43 :rip: 

Beyonce is all about visuals so it is to be expected. Plus, her instagram is more aesthetically pleasing and easier on the eye's than Gaga due to simple photos, short captions, an easy going look and a lack of bad filters (which we all know Gaga has been victim of many times :rip:). 

Visuals Queen.

Haunted_Avi.jpg.b294aac847a3e46e16be9af3

OT: Congrats to Gaga! Her social media prominence is certainly more note worthy than back when she always posted dark cryptic pictures. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Alfonso

Beyonce is all about visuals so it is to be expected. Plus, her instagram is more aesthetically pleasing and easier on the eye's than Gaga due to simple photos, short captions, an easy going look and a lack of bad filters (which we all know Gaga has been victim of many times :rip:). 

Visuals Queen.

Haunted_Avi.jpg.b294aac847a3e46e16be9af3

OT: Congrats to Gaga! Her social media prominence is certainly more note worthy than back when she always posted dark cryptic pictures. 

:emma: 

GloZell Green

Kylie Jenner has 32 million though. When will Gaga? 

:derpga: 

It's because Gaga doesn't feed us with nudes :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived