💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

would u be here for a gaga and madonna colab??

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Bradley

I think Madonna is a talented artist considering she is involved in a lot of stuff she does, including producing her own music, which Katy and Rihanna have never done before.

But let me be honest for one second, is she still that relevant today? She's relevant within the monster/gay community but we barely hear her on the radio. Living for Love her lead single from Rebel Heart, performed at the Grammys and Brits awards underperformed while We Found Love, What's My Name by Rihanna all were massive hits (in fact #1 hits) after they were performed at the two award shows. This is a matter of artist relevance. So while many Gaga and Madonna fans are going to get really excited about the collaboration, the GP will not appreciate the collab at all.

I'm not trying to bash Madonna here, I do think she's a great artist but I think the collaboration won't be as big as a Beyonce/Gaga collab since Beyonce is still extremely relevant in the music business today.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I'd want a Gaga x Pre HC Madonna collab.

like all the way back to the like a prayer-erotica eras or ray of light-coadf eras:wao:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Barbados

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

no.

I will never forgive Madonna for the way she trashed Gaga until she apologizes to LM's then i wont be here for it

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Son of Venus

like all the way back to the like a prayer-erotica eras or ray of light-coadf eras:wao:

TFMga-BTWga and ROLdonna-COADFdonna could create the best collab ever :giveup:

GloZell Green

I think it'd be a great :fthis: to the haters/critics on both sides. I doubt it would end the fued tho. Xtina fans attacked Gaga on the DWUW collab audio. Plus, Madonna is featuring lots of people, she should reach out to Gags.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Bad Bromance

No, it won't benefit Gaga in any way. Just encourage people to see her as Madonna Jr, which she has worked hard to overcome with C2C and Julie Andrews tribute.

I feel the same way.  It would be best if Gaga waited another 5 to 7 years before she collabs with Madonna.  I am not here for people to start bashing her because they think she's only doing it because she's obsessed with Madonna, etc.   :saladga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Thomas P

TFMga-BTWga and ROLdonna-COADFdonna could create the best collab ever :giveup:

omg I cant even!!!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FrankGutz

no thanks, i don't want another hideous Me Against the Music, ewww

tumblr_ml2rlfaQC71s5ipdco1_400.giftumblr_mcyd5z3BzT1qh8vpjo1_500.gif

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

crisTEAne

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

no.

I will never forgive Madonna for the way she trashed Gaga until she apologizes to LM's then i wont be here for it

ikr. i really like some of her music, but after watching her interviews and especially the **** she pulled with born this way at her tour... her personality makes me cringe. :eww: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yes and i think it's possible. it should be a s-xy and powerful dance track

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kabexuela

Gaga can't be bothered.  I remember Madonna saying in an interview her daughter Loudres loved Gaga as well as Madonna herself.  After Madonna threw her under the bus out of nowhere, the jealousy made ha great debut through Madonna's behavior.  Same thing with Azealia.  Gaga ain't got time to seethe.  That's why she's so tight with music legends so early in her career.  I'm sure Madonna feels like she funked up but there is no turning back time.  Only Cher can do that.  

Computer

get off this forum right now if u r a Madonna hater

TQ3Si9c.jpg

I am actually fine with a collab but I would want it on Madonna's album or a standalone single, not part of Gaga's album.

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

dlioncourt91

which is the reason why that recent diss track leaked to hype up Rebel Heart. she'll do anything for Gaga's attention.

The delusion. The sessions leaked mostly (more than 60 files, songs, multiple versions) all to drum up controversy for a song she didn't even use. Nor was Gaga stated on the song at all but if the shoe fits. I can't at people still having to reignite this feud when both ladies have seemingly moved on to their own projects and were photographed together. Until you hear anything from either woman's mouth saying they do not like one another, don't speculate. :miley:

Bette Davis

With the right producer it could be gold:lolly: None of that Diplo, Zedd, Calvin Harris **** though

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived