💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The poor tortured souls of this fan base

GloZell Green

Choose one boo boos  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which song doesn't deserve the hate it gets?

• Fashion!
    • Again Again
    • Teeth
    • Fashion of His Love
    • Bad Kids
    • Yoü and I
    • Jewels N' Drugs
    • Swine
    • Dope
    • Others (Please List)

Featured Posts

Koreku

Brown Eyes....

I've read from members here that it's a boring/basic/forgettable song. I love the song so much; The Fame album is stetted with energetic pop glam music, and then we have Brown Eyes, a song that showcases Gaga's raw talent behind the pop. I love the young Stefani voice she has when she sings it, and the lyrics are touching. :legend: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

I don't think anyone hates Paper Gangsta.

Dope is unjustly hated

I'll change Paper Gangsta to Fashion! I mean, it's okay :flirt:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Bad Bromance

Dope is SO UNJUSTLY HATED that it disgusts me......this fanbase should be ashamed.

No kidding!!  Dope is like one of Gaga's best songs and people just don't understand that her vocals sound the way they do because she's supposed to be drunk and/or high as a fvcking kite!  :saladga: Her artistry is coming out of every pore in Gaga's body when she sings this song. 

Lyrics like, "My heart would break without you.  Might not awake without you.  Been hurting low from living high for so long.  I'm sorry and I love you.  Stay with me bell bottom blue.  I'll keep on searching for an answer cause I need you more than dope." are simply genius. 

Fashion!

This is another song that gets so much undeserved hatred from this fan base!   :smh:  I love this song so much and people here hate it simply because of WilliAM, or however he spells his name.  I guarantee all of you that if he hadn't produced that song y'all would be poppin' your bussies to this track.  :Jase:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

VenusBlackStar

I have not yet seen any hate for "Swine" but I picked that one anyway because it just slays the ears. But shame on y'all who are hating on "Dope" and "Bad Kids."

SlayLin

I voted Jewels N Drugs, that song got me like

2001.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Riot Poof

*votes for all the options*

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

PrincessGaga

I love Bad Kids and Fashion of His Love!! I don't get why anyone would hate them so much! :saladga:

My bones hurt, from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain 'cause I'm a pro.

In my opinion the best song off of TFM is Teeth and the second best song off of BTW (just behind Judas) is You n I. The fact anyone hates these songs baffles me. Other than Jewels N' Drugs there is no Gaga song I hate lol. 

kiwifromvenus

I voted Jewels N Drugs, that song got me like

2001.gif

the sound and dj White shadows production this song is bloody amazing! gagas verse is epic and the chorus is chill as f! It's that song you put on when you want to feel arty gangsta or when straight friends say her music is "gay" or she isn't versatile I'm like ready yourself for this ...hold up :zilla:

kiwifromvenus

I love all these songs I don't know why anyone could hate them! I actually don't dislike one Gaga song because for me they all show a different side of her artistry and there's always a Gaga song for whatever mood I'm in :Jase:

kiwifromvenus

Dope is SO UNJUSTLY HATED that it disgusts me......this fanbase should be ashamed.

dope is right on point! Dare I say perfect! Both dope and wanna be with you are beautiful and the way she sings Dope suits the song perfectly. Art in lyrics and art in the way it's sung, could you ask for more? We all ask for ballads and when we get one we drag it, but if Dope doesn't make you cry or at least feel something I don't know what will ?

i I agree with you by the way just adding to what you wrote hehe 

Archived