💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJWS appreciation thread

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I agree, his work is AMAZING but you can see my complaints here: http://gagadaily.com/topic/159305-do-you-dislike-the-mastering-of-ARTPOP/

I hope that wasn't the thread that inspired this one :green: I love Paul's work. I just wish someone would master it properly so we can hear everything in there better. Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP has such interesting sounds in them, it bugs me that they weren't brought out properly in the mastering process :saladga:

I saw the thread, (no it wasn't the reason I made this one though, don't worry).

I just don't see the problem, the only song I feel has this problem is Aura though I can see why the did the change, many people still complain about the rough vocals on Judas.

I agree with the decision to lower the Heehees on ARTPOP for example, it works great live but on a studio recording they would sound loud and overproduced. I love the changes on MANiCURE, they make the song much more complete.

I would have prefered if Sexxx Dreams didn't have the back vocals like in Swinefest but I still love it and I'd prefer the opening words on the MJH Demo but that's it. ( JnD, Donatella and even DWUW shouldn't be on AP imo but this has nothing to do with the production.)

I think that the problem is that we shouldn't hear the unfinished songs before release. The Demos give us different impressions for the final product.

Benji

I saw the thread, (no itwasn;t the reason I made this one though, don;t worry).

I just don't see the problem, the only song I feel has this problem is Aura though I can see why the did the change, many people still complain about the rough vocals of Judas.

I agree with the desicion to lower the Heehees on ARTPOP for example, it works great live but on a studio recording they would sound loud and overproduced. I loved the changes on MANiCURE, they make the song much more complete.

I would have prefered if Sexxx Dreams didn't have the back vocals like in Swinefestr but I still love it and I'd prefer the opening words on the MJH Demo but that's it ( JnD, Donatella and even DWUW) shouldn't be on AP imo but this has nothing to do with the production.

Ahh good :green:

To me, that first leak with different mastering just sounds bigger. I mean, within a week of having ARTPOP, I started feeling like the tracks sounded a little flat and it's bugged me ever since. Swine should be hammering you into submission, not having a quiet little breakdown in the corner... it's hard to explain if you're trying to explain it to someone who doesn't hear it / agree :green: I just feel like nearly every song on ARTPOP needed more oomf to it :rip:

It's nothing to do with what DJWS done, or Gaga (I hope) ... it's what the random guy sat finishing putting it all together done. It's like he took an album that had the ability to be scorching hot and as angry as it needed to be... then dampened it down until it's just meh.

GagaMoon Prince

What's the problem with it?

He jumps to conclusions about people and is sometimes cocky but in a way that turns me off...I dunno it's hard to explain

I'm a free bitch baby

Born To Slay

He jumps to conclusions about people and is sometimes cocky but in a way that turns me off...I dunno it's hard to explain

I kinda see what u mean but at the same time, I think how good he is with Gaga and what a loyal friend he is to her overrides that.

VforVendetta

I think you are too judgemental tbh...

i medici

He made Government Hooker?

brb having his children

and dj snake :giveup:

goverment hooker was his first song ever officiële release :party: 

GagaMoon Prince

I think you are too judgemental tbh...

You think I'm too judge mental because I said I don't like his attitude? :awkney:

I'm a free bitch baby

VforVendetta

You think I'm too judge mental because I said I don't like his attitude? :awkney:

No I think you are too judgemental because we DON'T really know that much about his attitude.

GagaMoon Prince

No I think you are too judgemental because we DON'T really know that much about his attitude.

First off, you need to calm down. You seem upset over something silly and stupid. He's been dismissive of new artists, trashed old ones before and has acted unprofessional in public as well. And he's been overally cocky and not very humble for what he's gained in this experience. I'm not going to argue because I could care less. Go sit somewhere and take a break because you seem upset over something very frivolous. Bye now. 

I'm a free bitch baby

VforVendetta

First off, you need to calm down. You seem upset over something silly and stupid. He's been dismissive of new artists, trashed old ones before and has acted unprofessional in public as well. And he's been overally cocky and not very humble for what he's gained in this experience. I'm not going to argue because I could care less. Go sit somewhere and take a break because you seem upset over something very frivolous. Bye now. 

Seriously I'm not even upset or something, how do you make these assumptions and why do you insult me for no reason? :neyde:

I just said that I think your post is an overreaction, don't get offended over nothing. DIalogue is still allowed on this forum. :cryga:

And personally I think he is just fine, he actually seems honest to me. People on social media are too rude for no reason (hmmm we don't need examples). Acting all great and like you aren't offended by every little brat that insults you (and he isn't even your fan) is being a hypocrite imo.

Archived