Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

It's Iggy's 1-2-3 punch ICONIC?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Barbados

Doesn't iggy only have like a 10 second rap on Problem theaux???

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Dominic

She did really well, I can't wait to hear her new album. New Classic was my bop last year; especially F**** Love :pole:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

DiscoHeaven23

To the haters:

what Iggy accomplished, she accomplished. It's written in history now. get over it. I'm not even a big Iggy fan, it just is what it is.

SHE RAPS. If she doesn't fit your standard of what a rapper should be, check yourself, because you probably don't fit the standard of what other humans think you should be. 

I will say, as far as talent, she is the Katy Perry of Rap. AND THATS OKAY. At the end of the day she makes some people smile and that's great. 

AmenTheNight

I wish all the haters would give the girl a break. Whatever you say about her talent (or lack or talent, in some people's opinion ...), Iggy puts a lot of energy and reflexion in her work, even if it's not your taste. She deserves respect.

I love how she blends rap and pop, but of course, everytime rappers do that, they're called a sellout or a hypocrite (see when Nicki Minaj released her RedOne songs).

OT : Yes, she came out of nowhere and skyrocketed in an impressive way, especially for a rapper. But the crash after Black Widow was so fast ... Maybe she could have saved face if Beg For It had a video.

Born To Slay

Pretty Girls is trash though. No one wants a Fancy 3.0

Pretty Girls was pop genius and it still flopped because of Iggys rep (also because of Britney's lack of relevance in 2015 but mostly Iggy)

Paper Gangsta

Pretty Girls was pop genius and it still flopped because of Iggys rep (also because of Britney's lack of relevance in 2015 but mostly Iggy)

Lol bye. Only reason why it flopped is cause song is bad and brit is lazy to promote. Iggy didnt have much impact on its lack of success. If it was Iggy's song she would at least promote it so it would do better despite it's bad song  

Archived