question

It's Iggy's 1-2-3 punch ICONIC?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Fancy - #1
Problem - #2
Black Widow - #3

Fancy topped the BBHOT100 while problem was at #2 :giveup: The slayiage was so huge :giveup: She was everywhere :giveup:

Will we ever see another female rapper (or artist) top such a multiplatinum, top 3, beatles-record-tying slayage?

tumblr_nibihddiA41u6n95eo1_500.gif

super ultra

....and now everyone hates her :noparty: 

(not b---hing but The Beatles held the top 5 positions, not only 3 :proud:) but slay Iggy 

Benji

I'm intrigued what her next release will be like after she's received all that backlash.

She'll probably do well if it's catchy but hmm :emma: 

Idk, I always liked Work more than those songs :shrug:

Same!

Paper Gangsta

just passing thru

What has this to do with the topic? U don't have any valid argument so u're posting sth completely unrelated to bring her down? Dem haters are so desperate, but if hating makes u feel better go on, I'm sure she doesn't give af about u anyways

darkchylde

Never even heart Black Window.

So, no. 

Natasha Romanoff would be disgusted of that song.

Barbados

What has this to do with the topic? U don't have any valid argument so u're posting sth completely unrelated to bring her down? Dem haters are so desperate, but if hating makes u feel better go on, I'm sure she doesn't give af about u anyways

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3193141/It-s-true-love-Iggy-Azalea-sticks-finger-sleeping-fianc-Nick-Young-s-nose-showing-large-diamond-engagement-ring.html

queen

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Paper Gangsta

another offtopic. If you have to say anything than say sth about her 1,2,3 punch. We get it ure pressed but you don't have to bring sth completely unrelated to bring her achievemnt down lol. If you don't have anything productive to say just be quiet

Paper Gangsta

I'm intrigued what her next release will be like after she's received all that backlash.

Same!

She should have rereleased it after Fancy blew out. It entered top100 on itunes that time anyways so she should have promoted it instead BW.

Born To Slay

Same!

Tell that to Pretty Girls 

Archived