đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Zedd should come back?

Spyro

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I'm fine with him as long as he and Gaga make music they love. I'm wouldn't be to excited about another EDM heavy track though. I mean, I liked GUY, but :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His work on ARTPOP was good, but I felt like there could have been... more (?) from the two of them. It was almost as if they were holding back on the record, compared to their respective productions.

3 points in and ready for more

Yes as long as they aren't like true colors or any of his other si gles

Don't visit my profile

VenusBlackStar

Yes because he is growing sonically. True Colors slays me left and right.

TimisaMonster

No...Gaga did what was both needed and fan requested...BRING BACK REDONE!

Zedd polished Aura...not make it

GUY is really good

Donatella was recycled and kinda annoying production wise 

So overall...no...he is becoming repetitive and overused like RedOne was once he started working with Gaga and then he became the 2008-2011 Zedd

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MANiCURE1295

I wouldn't mind Zedd production on the next album! Clarity was such an amazing album. And his production on ARTPOP was amazing (shut up haters). I've yet to listen to True Colors but I will soon!

Paper Gangsta

RedOne/DJWS > Zedd/Madeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garibay

Sister

No. We want everything new, away from Zedd and DJWS.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Creyk

I do love Donatella and G.U.Y....but IDK. His latest album sucked and flopped with only 2 good songs on it, so maybe he is running out of ideas... He is kind of stuck in 2012 and so his style is not very good for chart success anymore, which Gaga desperately needs. 

Let's just say it like this: I don't want him on LG5, but if 5-10 Gaga Zedd collabs randomly leaked or we got it as a B-side album just for the fans, I would be more than happy :gaycat: 

Benji

tumblr_ls1l04ZKmu1qhe5vu.gif

The only guys that should come back and work with her professionally is RedOne, Garibay and Darkchild.

I would be perched if she messed around with Noize Trip and KNS Productions again for some fun tracks and I'm always here to get some more of Fusari's work with her but apart from that, I'm good.

elijahfan

I'm curious to listen to what else he came up with Gagz back in 2012, but I don't want him anywhere near LG5. I'm literally done with EDM.

crisTEAne

aura was good because of infected mushrooms

donatella is trash

g.u.y is a bop tho but no 

if you love the chorus, then, as @TEANUS pointed out, it's because of zedd. here you go:

yes, I've heard the original song and yes, the second part of the chorus (the best part I must say), the second verse, and the outro are all Zedd's production

it might be your opinion, but donatella, for me and for a considerable amount of people here, is by no means trash. :fthis:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived