💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Taylor have her decline next era?

boiswifty

Featured Posts

boiswifty

People were saying she will decline after Fearless but she only grew bigger instead :gaycat: She had her semi-decline moment with Speak Now but she came back smashing and slashing with RED :derpga: People said she will decline after RED but 1989 happened and it became her absolute peak :coffee:  I don't think she will decline next era, but the era after the next  :sis: 

What do you think? 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

I think that she's taking the safe route since forever and that's why even if she declines it won't be noticeable by the GP. 1989 wasn't such a risk anyway since pop singles like Trouble and 22 had proceeded. She will open with bigger numbers next era for sure, especially worldwide. Nobody can know about longevity though

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Alien Tulip

She's really only big in the US and Canada so I think she'll debut with amazing numbers in those countries as usual but in other countries she might decline. 

Taylor Swift: 6M
Fearless: 9M
Speak Now: 5M
Red: 6M
1989: 9M

She's going to continue slaying, as always.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

boiswifty

Hopefully yes , so Gaga can comeback .

Taylor should feature on Gaga's new single and release it the same day as Katy's new single :zilla:

boiswifty

She's really only big in the US and Canada so I think she'll debut with amazing numbers in those countries as usual but in other countries she might decline. 

Girl, she's also big in other countries than US and Canada :proud: The Philippines is stanning hard for ha and Norway too :proud:

boiswifty

This is her The Fame Monster :gaycat: 

Next up Born This Way :gaycat: 

And finally - ARTPOP :gaycat: 

LOL This is could be true ngl :rip: 

Taylor should feature on Gaga's new single and release it the same day as Katy's new single :zilla:

Flawless plan! :reductive2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived