💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Taylor have her decline next era?

boiswifty

Featured Posts

Harry

NO ONE stays and slays FOREVER though. If so, show me the receipts.

Lol plenty of artists have had successful careers spanning multiple decades. Taylor is 25, clearly likeable to a lot of people and not even 10 years into her career yet, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be around for a little while yet.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nestorwashere

She certainly will she the most boring popstar in the last 10 years it expected 

lol at you saying ppl were saying she was going decline after fearless (laughs)

during fearless less era everyone loved her 

during speak ear now people still loved her the problem was she was just a non factor that era but but the go loved her which is why she turned to pop because she started to decline in country 

red era was interesting she did great she only got hate that era from one directions stans

now on 1989 her hate level has risen glad the gp is finding out how worthless and pitiful she is 

boiswifty

Did I just make a hit thread? :teehee: Keep dem replies coming gurls I love reading them :teehee:

she will slay till the end of time as long as she plays the virginal ex-country girl from a fairytale story that those nerds and girls could easily love and admire

rVk7o6Q.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

NO ONE stays and slays FOREVER though. If so, show me the receipts.

we just did.

Taylor has been consistently slaying for a decade. She's not some newcomer.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

She certainly will she the most boring popstar in the last 10 years it expected 

lol at you saying ppl were saying she was going decline after fearless (laughs)

during fearless less era everyone loved her 

during speak ear now people still loved her the problem was she was just a non factor that era but but the go loved her which is why she turned to pop because she started to decline in country 

red era was interesting she did great she only got hate that era from one directions stans

now on 1989 her hate level has risen glad the gp is finding out how worthless and pitiful she is 

did you register just to write this little essay? 

boiswifty

did you register just to write this little essay? 

LMAO Yes he did :lmao: He came from another forum where I am also a member and his hobby is to bash Taylor :coffee: He told me that he'll come here just to drag Taylor on my thread :deadbanana: 

LMAO Yes he did :lmao: He came from another forum where I am also a member and his hobby is to bash Taylor :coffee: He told me that he'll come here just to drag Taylor on my thread :deadbanana: 

lmao tragic. Do you have screencaps? Lets take this to the mods.

grenziel

It always depends on (1) how the new music will sound (2) How will she play her cards & (3) If there's new or old artists that will outshine her music. However, 1989 ensures a safe route for her new album. :coffee:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

LePetitGAGABLover

we just did.

Taylor has been consistently slaying for a decade. She's not some newcomer.

I said FOREVER. Madonna and Micheal were far more successful than her and they still declined after a while. Taylor still probably has 5-10 years of slayage before she is replaced by someone else. That's just how the pop world works.:trollga:

There has yet to be an artist that has been able to reach the peak that Gaga had (not counting anyone before her). Miley was the closest in 2013 but still paled in comparison. 

If Taylor has more success next era then maybe she could be the equivalent to Gaga during TF/TFM era

thehanyo

it doesn't matter how good the music is. when the public wants to backlash, it will backlash. it happened to gaga when she got HUGE. it will happen to taylor after her HUGE moment (which is now).

Archived