boiswifty

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is her The Fame Monster :gaycat: 

Next up Born This Way :gaycat: 

And finally - ARTPOP  

Her Fame Monster was Fearless, 4 albums away. 

She had 4 Fame monsters since. 

:gaycat:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Her Fame Monster was Fearless, 4 albums away. 

She had 4 Fame monsters since. 

:gaycat:

I thought they were country albums, tho? :gaycat: 

gagzus

well we honestly don't know tbh there's no way to determine, like ARTPOP the era we got wasn't TOO bad i guess because she still charted within the top 20 on the promoted singles, including Dope becoming top 10 due to streaming. But if it went to plan it could've been the best of both TFM & BTW, BTWs sales and TFMs music.

For TayTay we honestly don't know, people are slowly turning on her for her white feminist attitude, money demanding attitudes and now she's in a committed relationship what will she write about next album? She can't write about heartbreak really can she when she has none right now

Bette Davis

Hopefully! Start making the voodoo dolls and making sacrifices

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, yes I think it's coming. She's so overexposed and overplayed that people are going to get bored and move on to the next big thing.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Versace

Speak Now is her best country album in my opinion and an album that sold 5M overall and 1M debut week thus becoming platinum to me that is not a decline at all but coming from Fearless i see what you mean. Well in terms of impact she might decline next era but in terms of tour tickets sold and album copies sold expect those to be better than Speak Now or as good as RED with the next album her impact will decline but her power to sell out tour dates and tons of albums will remain till she reaches a point that lacks quality. 

lordgagx

Taylor Swift: 6M
Fearless: 9M
Speak Now: 5M
Red: 6M
1989: 9M

She's going to continue slaying, as always.

Next album : 5M :flop:

Tropico

1989 was basically her debut album in many ways so she should slay again next era. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

It depends how long she'll take a break for. The longer the break the less likely, but if she comes back quicker than expected people will get real tired of her ****

Benji

She always seems to completely drop off the radar between albums so I think she's going to be fine, even if people think she's being "overexposed" :lolly:

Carry on slaying me Tay-tay

Bleachella

Sooner or later it's gonna happen as much as I'd like to deny it :sweat:

I just hope she just gives herself more rest time between 1989 and TS6, both to improve musically and lyrically and not to risk overexposure :yes:

Archived