💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Non-singles you want on the next tour

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

Bradley

i tend to like what you have to say, but this is pure blasphemy. :shocked: :excuseu: 

Hidden Content

@monketsharona, you left slayrazzi out :cry: 

You gotta understand that it's impossible that she performs everything. Some old singles have to be cut out because we've seen tons of them already. Gimme the Sexxx Dreams and the rest that I love.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

You gotta understand that it's impossible that she performs everything. Some old singles have to be cut out because we've seen tons of them already. Gimme the Sexxx Dreams and the rest that I love.

i see what you mean, but here's the thing that you have to understand: we, dedicated stans, may have experienced many of her old singles live, but there are plenty of casual or even new fans who are going to see her live for the very first time and, thus, they expect her to sing her old hits. again, i agree with you that she's unable to perform everything; however, she has to take the expectations of the causal listeners into consideration. :yes:

tbt, paparazzi has a special place in my heart and i just can imagine a gaga tour without it. :cry: :noparty:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Riot Poof

I choose "Dance in the Dark" as my sole choice because it's iconic and a fan favorite. I think Gaga can do one non-single on her upcoming tour. Doing more would mean less room for old hits and new material.

I love most of her album cuts tho. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

PrincessGaga

Venus, DITD, G.U.Y., and especially Schiesse :kisses:

My bones hurt, from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain 'cause I'm a pro.

Bradley

i see what you mean, but here's the thing that you have to understand: we, dedicated stans, may have experienced many of her old singles live, but there are plenty of casual or even new fans who are going to see her live for the very first time and, thus, they expect her to sing her old hits. again, i agree with you that she's unable to perform everything; however, she has to take the expectations of the causal listeners into consideration. :yes:

tbt, paparazzi has a special place in my heart and i just can imagine a gaga tour without it. :cry: :noparty:

which is why some album cuts will never be performed, for the sake of new fans and the GP.

we can only hope...

crisTEAne

which is why some album cuts will never be performed, for the sake of new fans and the GP.

we can only hope...

exactly. you're hoping for s-xxx dreams, i'm hoping for gypsy. :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bradley

exactly. you're hoping for s-xxx dreams, i'm hoping for gypsy. :pray: 

I'm actually listening to Sexxx Dreams at the time of typing. :emma:

I'm here for any ARTPOP song though, not particularly Sexxx Dreams. I just love ARTPOP so much and I think the album can be interpreted and performed in many ways. I want Gaga to explore her artistry and show us a different side of ARTPOP. I do have a fondness for G.U.Y though.

BULATIO

It is time to exclude Alejandro, MJH. Because they are presented to slightly :saladga:

monsterdreams

Yas guys you got me a hot topic! Thanks GGD

P.S. I know this looks self centred but I've never had one

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived