Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Non-singles you want on the next tour

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

She can't even fit all her past singles and you want her to sing previous non-singles? 

Not going to happen.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Scheiße, So Happy I Could Die, Monster, Dope, Fashion of His Love, there are plenty more :giveup: 

I like all her songs way too much to choose :giveup: 

🖤

Benji

I Like It Rough
Disco Heaven
Monster
Dance In The Dark
So Happy I Could Die
Hair
Scheisse
Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
Fashion of His Love
The Queen

I know it's not going to happen, but I can dream :messga:

monketsharona

TEOG will probably return. In artRave we didn't hear it that much because we had Gypsy.

I think it depend of next album songs.. But would be here for TEoG more than Y&I that we had for three tours...

gagzus

She needs to perform Scheiße and Venus aka the two songs she REALLY wanted as singles in their album eras so badly.

i personally want her to do MJH but in full EDM glory not the lifeless live band version from artRAVE 

gagzus

She can't even fit all her past singles and you want her to sing previous non-singles? 

Not going to happen.

that's why she should make a cohesive 10 track max album so she can perform old songs too

Didymus

Banging remixes of:

- Starstruck
- Money Honey
- So Happy I Could Die
- Highway Unicorn
- Heavy Metal Lover
- Cake Like Lady Gaga
- PARTYNAUSEOUS
- Venus
- Sexxx Dreams
- Jewels N' Drugs
- ARTPOP
- Swine
- Mary Jane Holland

monketsharona

that's why she should make a cohesive 10 track max album so she can perform old songs too

I would not be against this ! 

It would be interesting to make a tour singing her old songs (+ few new songs) if she releases a Greatest hits, in several years

ChasingGhosts

Summerboy would be nice but I'd really want Dance In The Dark, The Queen and Venus. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

gagzus

I would not be against this ! 

It would be interesting to make a tour singing her old songs (+ few new songs) if she releases a Greatest hits, in several years

I also think a much shorter album will means less filler and no need for a deluxe edition with extra songs etc.

plus if she hasn't actually done as much as we think and that Cynthia Boyce acc is right, we may get just that- a shorter album

freebit

SHICD, Sexxx Dreams, Monster, Heavy Metal Lover.

I'd love to see her do some songs from TF, but I doubt that will ever happen - they either don't seem to suit Gaga's vibe anymore (Boys, Boys, Boys, Summer Boy) and/or she seems to dislike them (I Like it Rough). 

super ultra

Scheisse, Venus and I'm 100% she's not gonna perform these songs but: MJH, HML and SHICD 

monsterdreams

Yas at everyone stanning for SHICD 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived