💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Non-singles you want on the next tour

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

I think she should stop performing Alejandro, Paparazzi and Telephone.

Give us Sexxx Dreams, Bloody Mary, ARTPOP, Venus, ScheiBe and G.U.Y. because The Edge of Glory's studio version wasn't even performed at the artRAVE so I doubt G.U.Y. would be performed.

i tend to like what you have to say, but this is pure blasphemy. :shocked: :excuseu: 

:hug:

@monketsharona, you left slayrazzi out :cry: 
if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Scheiße, SHICD, Teeth, Dance in the Dark, Venus, ARTPOP.

Like that'd ever happen :hunty:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

crisTEAne

She could add a song from her next jazz album during the tour, like she did for Bang Bang :yes:

i'd still want paparazzi. :proud:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona

I think she should stop performing Alejandro, Paparazzi and Telephone.

Give us Sexxx Dreams, Bloody Mary, ARTPOP, Venus, ScheiBe and G.U.Y. because The Edge of Glory's studio version wasn't even performed at the artRAVE so I doubt G.U.Y. would be performed.

I would be here for Bloody Mary too ! 

I think LoveGame, Eh Eh, Marry The Night, Judas, The Edge of Glory and G.U.Y won't be performed. I have doubt for DWUW and You and I. The other singles are her most iconic, she will perform it for sure. Fans and the GP attending to her shows expect her to sing her iconic hits. of course I hope she'll get more iconic hits on her next album ! :yes:

Ophelia

She shouldn't stop performing Alejandro and Judas. I really want to see Scheisse, even if it won't be as epic as on BTWB :giveup: 

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

VforVendetta

ARTPOP + Dance In The Dark and also I'd love Venus and Bloody Mary.

Tropico

Monster

ARTPOP 

Sexxx Dreams if she can nail the chorus this time

Bloody Mary

Heavy Metal Lover

SHICD

Aura

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

monsterdreams

She shouldn't stop performing Alejandro and Judas. I really want to see Scheisse, even if it won't be as epic as on BTWB :giveup: 

Alejandro and Judas are so good live 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

VforVendetta

I would be here for Bloody Mary too ! 

I think LoveGame, Eh Eh, Marry The Night, Judas, The Edge of Glory and G.U.Y won't be performed. I have doubt for DWUW and You and I. The other singles are her most iconic, she will perform it for sure. Fans and the GP attending to her shows expect her to sing her iconic hits. of course I hope she'll get more iconic hits on her next album ! :yes:

TEOG will probably return. In artRave we didn't hear it that much because we had Gypsy.

Head Empty

I think that IF she'd perform any non-single, it would only be one, tops. And in that case I'd go with Dance In The Dark. It adds such a unique sense of epicness to a live concert, and I feel like it deserves more time on stage.

Scheiße and Venus would be next in line.

She loves so much Venus that i'm sure she'll bring it back.

(Mostly i hope cause i had a ****ing mushroom blocking the view the whole song:neyde:)

Archived