💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will the public react to "ActressGa"?

boysboysboys

How will the public react to "ActressGa"?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How will the public react to "ActressGa"?

• Will they think she is washed-up and that she's trying other options?
    • Will they take it as something she can and wants to try for herself?

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

How will her AHS role be perceived by the public, or the press? :hor:

Will they think she is washed-up and that she's trying other options?

Or will they take it as something she can and wants to try for herself?

Make realistic projections!

I think only her acting will tell.

But let me tell you something, if the season slays, everyone will be praising the whole cast. If it flops, it will be all Gaga's fault :later: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Didymus

For people who know a litlte bit about her career, I think it's safe to say that, regardless of how well she performs, people will think of it as an attempt to get back into the limelight and get back some popularity.

And I mean, does anyone seriously think differently? :flop: She asked for someone to write a role for her. I'm sure there's at least an element of your second option in it, but we all know she's doing this as a career move.

When she's amazing, that won't matter though.

Brooke Candy

They'll hate her even more

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Bradley

Am I the only one who's optimistic on Gaga's role and involvement in AHS?

There are always haters and they are inevitable, but remember we always spot the haters because they leave negative comments below her videos all the time. There are actually a lot of people out there who don't hate her and might as well like her, these people are intelligent enough not to post hateful comments below her or anyone else's videos.

I'm pretty confident that people will appreciate her new endeavor and if anything we should only consider critics's feedback.

Well , this role is MADE for Gaga and everything about it suits her , she'll do an amaizing job but I wish she would do something more challenging , like a clasic Broadway play 

Alien Tulip

I honestly think she is capable of impressing people with this role. It depends on her acting abilities but I think she has potential to nail it.

Mariano

Don't listen to people on forums like GGD and ATRL :rip:  When have you heard someone commenting on an actress being bad or something before ? 

People always say Gaga is a bad actress, but those people are haters for the most part.  Unless someone is REALLY bad, no one from the GP will have a negative reaction about an actor/actress..  and Gaga already had nice reactions for her cameos before.... even from Directors etc.

She will slay on AHS, mark my words. 

Dexxx

Gaga is just starting in her acting career, so expect that there are many negative comments coming in her way no matter how good or bad her acting is. :shrug:

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

Archived