Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Have you listened to ARTPOP instrumentals? THEY'RE GREAT

sipthistea

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

I love all her album instrumentals!

If I love a song I usually check out the instrumental because there are often nuances obscured by vocals and sometimes it's like discovering a whole new song! I also tend to prefer sound over lyrics. Right now I think I have all of her (released) instrumentals. ARTPOP is great!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

adamsenigma

I downloaded them last year. They're all great, but Sexxx Dreams, Venus, G.U.Y., MJH & Gypsy are the shiiiiiiit

Pierre

ARTPOP (song) instrumental. :legend: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Koreku

whenever I listen to the instrumentals, I imagine them as if someone leaked them and it's my first time listening to the song not having heard the vocals yet. It gives an entirely different aspect of the song. :legend: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

giskardsb

One of the strongest parts of ARTPOP is the instrumentals. They're literally amazing. 

and yet people here love to **** on DJWS. 

GloZell Green

The instrumentala are flawless :queenga:. She's one of the only artists who can make the instrumental sound different with her vocals, if you get what I mean (I'm complicated :awkney:)

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Benji

A few of them are better as instrumentals than with Gaga singing on them, then some others are way too choppy. It's the same story as the rest of the album; decent highs but awful lows.

Archived