Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you want TIHTY to be on LG5?

Oscar

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's this forum's obsession with bops? :wtfga: No one else enjoys music that is not exactly made to be danced to? Then again there are a lot of LDR fans here and it's not like her music is full of bops.

I love TIHTY and I would love if it was a bonus track on a deluxe edition but I stan for Gaga because she creates uniques bops and that's why I fell in love with her, Lana is one of my fav for another reason

Tropico

Nah. It's probably gonna come out soon or leak and I want every song to be fresh

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

i mean, people always ask of a song being included in an album

would it hurt you if there's a bonus track lying there in the album? no right...even better for us to get an extra song :excuseu:

crisTEAne

Bonus track for a Target Deluxe edition or something like that , I can live with.

Into the deluxe version

both of you are such fake stans :excuseu:

during the btw era, gaga said that she won't use the term deluxe any longer because it implies that it's better than the standard version. you should refer to such versions as extended ones :trollga:

i'm being half-serious tho, don't come at me :flower:

ot: maybe on the extended version of LG5

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

sweet spot

both of you are such fake stans :excuseu:

during the btw era, gaga said that she won't use the term deluxe any longer because it implies that it's better than the standard version. you should refer to such versions as extended ones :trollga:

Hidden Content

ot: maybe on the extended version of LG5

i want it in the D E L U X E  version :lolly::hunty::trollga:

crisTEAne

i want it in the D E L U X E  version :lolly::hunty::trollga:

tumblr_lltct2DNZA1qa6lp8.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I love TIHTY and I would love if it was a bonus track on a deluxe edition but I stan for Gaga because she creates uniques bops and that's why I fell in love with her, Lana is one of my fav for another reason

Yes, but don't you want variety instead of bops all the time?

Archived