๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you think Elizabeth will look?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Juanjo

I think she'll look very much like Gaga. Ever-changing and definitely extravagant. Can't wait!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barbados

I don't think her character will be based on the black delilah because she appeared in Murder House I think and she died :fat:ย 

ย 

Also different actresses + BD was an aspiring actress not fashionistaย 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Zilla

Like the naughtiness ofย Gypsy Rose Lee with the elegance of Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor with a twist of Audrey Hepburn. Like retro old Hollywood, luxurious furs and red lipsticks. Cigarette holders... the Hollywood Elite.ย 

audrey-hepburn-cigarette-holder-384x310.

Taylor,_Elizabeth_posed.jpg07132af2-b9b8-46d4-98c8-f8154583f705.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

HausofGabo

since we don't know anything about her personality there, I can't tell a certain look, but I would like something completely not Gaga, since what we doย know about Elizabeth is just too her.

I'd like red hair on her, Jessica Rabbit teas.

yASSsss

In her normal days,i want her to look like this,she looks so mysterious in this look :nick:ย 

20140122-092043.jpg

but when she's about to cut some b---hes,i want her to go into her Harley Quinn mode,a psychotic serial killer,who drinks her victim's blood ,when she's done with them.ย :creepflop:ย 

harley_quinn_id_by_luluxoria-d4sehl2.jpg

ย 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived