💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Are girlsband coming back ?

Glory

Featured Posts

Glory

Fifth Harmony is right now having the 1st top15 Hot 100 since ***cat Dolls. It's their biggest hit and it's blowing out on radio and worldwide (currently #8)

While Little Mix had 3weeks #1 in Uk with black magic, first time since Sugababes (about you now). And it's a hit waiting in US too

Are we getting the new Spicegirls ??

retroglamx

Hopefully not. I mean, they're okay and they keep mall tours happening but there's no way we'll have a group as big as TLC, Destiny's Child, Spice Girls, etc...

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

SlayedForTheGod

fifth harmony have potential. they just need to keep releasing the right songs. theres a few more hits on their album.

Giorno Giovanna

i guess no. Maybe cause the conditions years ago were better for girlgroups to exist. I think they don't work that well right now

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

RAMROD

Don't think it ever goes away.

Especially in Asia where it is always profitable.

Look at these K-Pop and J-pop girlsbands, they never over, one dies out and soon replaced by dozens other.

Some of them even managed to filled up Tokyo Dome. Sold.out within seconds.

As for Western girlsband, I have not see many quality ones after Destiny's Child just yet. So maybe no.

I never really see potential in Fifth and Little Mix.

They did OK locally so far, but have not getting wider reach yet. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LoveandMagic

Don't think it ever goes away.

Especially in Asia where it is always profitable.

Look at these K-Pop and J-pop girlsbands, they never over, one dies out and soon replaced by dozens other.

Some of them even managed to filled up Tokyo Dome. Sold.out within seconds.

Aren't some of those Asian girl groups massive, like fifteen members? I always wondered how that worked. In the States, many labels make it a point to distinguish each member to give audiences a "favorite". That would seem difficult to do with a huge group, particularly if they are easily replaced. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Staryu

I really don't think so, but I'd be here for it.

I'm glad that they're still extremely popular in Asia. :flower: 

Lion Heart

5th Harmony are the ones with the most potential. All they need are more hits like "Worth It" to expand their fanbase and increase their appeal. I'm still a bit upset that "Worth It" didn't reach the top 10, but at least they earned their 1st Vevo certified video.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD

Aren't some of those Asian girl groups massive, like fifteen members? I always wondered how that worked. In the States, many labels make it a point to distinguish each member to give audiences a "favorite". That would seem difficult to do with a huge group, particularly if they are easily replaced. 

Oh yes, some does have a dozen members, but some have as little as 4 members as well. :yes:

Usually the one with more than 5 members would have only 2-3 main vocalists and the rest are dancers. Pretty much similiar to PCD concept except much more members. :fan:

I think to implement such method in USA would need a bit more tweaking to be acceptable within society.

There will be lots of reactions, I believe. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LoveandMagic

Oh yes, some does have a dozen members, but some have as little as 4 members as well. :yes:

Usually the one with more than 5 members would have only 2-3 main vocalists and the rest are dancers. Pretty much similiar to PCD concept except much more members. :fan:

I think to implement such method in USA would need a bit more tweaking to be acceptable within society.

There will be lots of reactions, I believe. :fan:

I did a quick search online....those girls are pretty cute! :flutter: They probably wouldn't need that much tweaking! 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Versace

fifth harmony have potential. they just need to keep releasing the right songs. theres a few more hits on their album.

I think Top Down is the last hit on the album so they should release it as a single and move on to album 2 in my opinion. 

Archived