đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would collabs still have the same impact if they were solo efforts?

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

Robotboy

gagas collabs: for sure.

collabs like timber, nicki minaj and rihannas and basically everyone elses: no :hunty:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaMoon Prince

I agree that DWUW is amazing as a collab between two artists but, R. Kelly didn't help the selling of the single at all. I for one knew people who were turned off by him being on the song and didn't buy it even though they loved Gaga's part. And the controversy associated with Kelly and Terry didn't help sales and ultimately was what killed the video. 

I'm a free bitch baby

gagzus

It wouldnt have the ICONIC Status deemed constantly by Billboards and such. 

it's only deemed an iconic female collab, but i'll repeat; she adds NOTHING to the song but some sales just like Gaga on Video Phone

barcodemonster

Just Dance- probably would've done just as well maybe not have done as well on rhythmic radios without colbies sound 

Starstruck- it sold this much as a non single with help from Flo ridas name 

Telephone- might not have got top 5 without Beyoncé and that iconic video duet 

Jewels n Drugs- maybe wouldn't be as hated if it was Gaga solo

Do What U Want- R. Kelly made the song honestly......his voice sounds amazing...it still would've been a hit though 

scan my barcode

Head Empty

I prefer all of Gaga's collabs as solo versions :laughga:. I usually don't like pop/r&b/rap crossover collabs. I can appreciate Beyonce on Telephone, but if there had been a solo version chances are I'd ditch Honey B in a second :laughga:.

ZombieBoy

I luh Gaga but lbr, the lyrics of the solo version of DWUW's second verse are pretty bad. R. Kelly was one of the best parts of the song.

Archived