💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's Face Last Night, LG5 Tease?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

She probably simply wanted a simple white look.

I'm sure she doesn't even know herself that she wore this kind of outfit before Applause and that some use it as a ''sign". I know sometimes Gaga thinks and gives a lot of hints, but A LOT OF TIMES we think these are and they're not. I hope i'm wrong though.

tumblr_mjyoxegu7L1qzyznvo3_250.gif

Yeah, and she used a blue gazing ball on Vmas and we didn't know it was from the ARTPOP cover

barnabesk

I love how GGD becomes an absurd place of conspiracies between eras. It's thirsty and desperate but funny and entertaining too. Love you for this :sara:

tumblr_mc5jo0bUJr1ry6msio1_r1_500.gif

I love how GGD becomes an absurd place of conspiracies between eras. It's thirsty and desperate but funny and entertaining too. Love you for this :sara:

tumblr_mc5jo0bUJr1ry6msio1_r1_500.gif

I love it when Monsters invent possible tracklists, it's the funny thing about being in a fanbase

Kayla

This might be the biggest reach I've seen. This is like...the kind of examples people give when they're exaggerating about how much we look into every little thing. 

Regardless, I'm hella impressed that you noticed the similarities. Attention to detail and remembering dates, CHECK. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

such a reach tbh but gosh, I just LOOOOVE this look of hers. It even used to be my avi for a while.

I think she'll do a revamped version of this when LG5 is near. Gotta have the Lamborghini!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Sister

No, this is just her natural face that she tries to hide from her public. Gaga is truly a Vampire.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GloZell Green

:neyde: It's her face. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hint anything unless she has a date or title written on her face. I mean, there's a slight chance, but the thirst for new music :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JazzGa

OMg she wore something vaguely similar to something she has worn before on a totally irrelivant random day that has nevr happened b4!,!! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Computer

I love this thread.

I think I believe it too.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived