💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga meeting a fan in Chicago today, wearing a SWEATER!1! (3/6)

Jesus

Featured Posts

you're kidding

the same guy who take this pics, says that in his twitter that she leave yesterday.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the same guy who take this pics, says that in his twitter that she leave yesterday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pure Adrenaline

off the topic but can someone send me link of BTWBALL official thread pls

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAYA.core

such a true ny girl all the time i love it

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

I honestly wish she would start dressing normally like during the You and I era.... every time she does she looks flawless. I think its time she leaves the avant guarde fashion for a few select performances and music videos. I feel like GaGa needs to refresh her image because the general public is no longer buying into these shock value outfits especially when other artists have made a mockery of it. GaGa will seem more relatable and accessible if she starts dressing a bit more normally and I feel it will be good for her longevity as an artist. As much as I love the high fashion high art GaGa, I don't think that formula is working for her anymore. I dunno I really think its refreshing to see GaGa looking cool and hip like she does in this large sweater.

Guest noahboy3

Watch The Throne sweater :cry: Yesssss...

And it's a rot on the front of the sweater...that might be someones arse, arse, arse

Archived