đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Metamorphosis Music?

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Hello this is Glozell. Is you okay? Is you good? Cuz i wanted to know.

This is probably in the wrong section so if it is, mods please move it.

Anyways, what happened to Katy Perry's label Metamorphosis Music? I applaud Katy on creating a label, but it really hasn't taken off. The only signed artist is Ferras, bht I haven't heard any news about him. His debut wasn't strong, where the album peaked at 97, but he also released an EP with Katy's label, and it failed to chart. So does Katy plan to do anything with the label? Will she sign more artists? Or is the whole idea discarded?

(I can't find any news about this. Help)

Lady Gaga | Shakira

monsterdreams

Collecting dust 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Chromatislaps

It metamorphed into a flop and then disappeared :green: 

the true meaning of "walking on air" :green:  

Alien Tulip

It's a great album. I stoled it from my cousin during christmas 2003. This is my favorite on the album

Kacey Elizabeth

I'm pretty sure it is still going on. She'll probably sign another artist to her record label very soon. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Pure Adrenaline

it metamorphed into flop

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

It metamorphed into a flop and then disappeared :green: 

mess at me posting the same thing without even looking at the 1st post :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I think [active] artists aren't able to run their own record labels, and it's not only Katy, there's Demi and Nick (and many others), they're trying to look independent more than actually start a movement cuz their floppy record labels aren't showing any progress since their launch, a person can't multitask and slay at both departments, you can't be the driver and the passenger at the same time lol 
dSbb3KM.gif

Kacey Elizabeth

I think [active] artists aren't able to run their own record labels, and it's not only Katy, there's Demi and Nick (and many others), they're trying to look independent more than actually start a movement cuz their floppy record labels aren't showing any progress since their launch, a person can't multitask and slay at both departments, you can't be the driver and the passenger at the same time lol 
dSbb3KM.gif

THAT GIF OMG IM SCREAMING LDNSHSJDJSND

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kulture Kiari

I always find it dumb when artists who are barely tasting their rise in fame decide to open their own record label. Just because they are successful now dont mean they will stay like that. Look at The Jonas Brothers and Perez Hilton for example, they created their own label when they were "hot" (Perez atm becoming known for his ONE NIGHT IN ..... shows), and where are those labels now? Either gone or collecting dust. Open one up when you have more than 15 years in the industry, like Jay Z (except dont go as big as opening a flop streaming business) so you have knowledge to back you up, not current fame. I hope Katys label is on hold atm, because it looks like she is getting a hold of things, business wise :party: 

Archived