Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Robin Thicke feat. Nicki Minaj - "Back Together"

Yanko

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I dont like that she collab'd with him, but this song was actually a bop :proud:  I would appreciate it more if it were anyone but Robin tbh :giveup: Nicki's verse was nice though :music: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard this before, it's all the pop trends mashed into one song :neyde:

Why would Nicki agree to be on this 

Because if it smashes then it's another hit single for her, but if it flops then she's already got her $250k check for the verse and it won't affect her career at all. It's a no brainer.

SlayedForTheGod

Ok first let me educate you flops. Nicki and Robin have collaborated before. At the beginning of her career Robin featured her on Shakin It For Daddy. Robin was big in the r&b world at the time so he sort of helped her come up by featuring her. So im sure Nicki did this as a favor and sort of a thank you to Robin for giving her a chance. As much as I dont like him, I do like this song. And Nicki always serves us bops.

Jewels n Drugs

Why does every R&B song give yall dwuw teas :awkney:. Gaga isnt the only person who can make an R&B song :laughga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Yanko

Why does every R&B song give yall dwuw teas :awkney:. Gaga isnt the only person who can make an R&B song :laughga:

im not talking about it's sound

r.kelly . robin :fat: 

Bradley

Nicki collaborates with EVERYONE though 

Just not with Gaga. :hunty:

btw this sounds like a hit to me.

Pure Adrenaline

he's still trying :awkney:

btw not them using speed up version of the DWUW instrumental

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ShockPop

What the hell is this garbage? This is like 20 songs glued together, too many layers, and nicki handed him a demo to glue in. She has zero integrity.

Archived