💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas Talks About Her Awful Britney Spears Meet And Greet

PicklePower

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Oh please. If any fan takes things too seriously its you. You can't say anything on this forum without you rushing to the scene saying how "pressed" gaga fans are. 

Someone has a complex and its not us :later:

Nah I'm actually not a brainwashed sheep like many pop fans but I just think its funny how some people are quick to play the victim but call others out. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I love Trish's videos one of my favorites is when she talks about her different s-x partners and while she's doing that a pizza arrives at her door.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Why bash Trisha when you can just avoid the thread? Calling her this and that won't affect her but you guys who reflect a bad light on how nasty y'all are:lolgaga: by the way Superficial Bitch is such a bop:lolly: that was strictly her opinion on the meet and greet

She's complaining that Felicia talks too much? :usrs:

Considering Brit has anxiety, I can understand the "don't touch the britney" issue.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

DrewStevens

I have two friends who had the same type of experience. One of them told me that she looks and acts lifeless, almost like a rubber doll. 

I don't think it is her fault because she is apparently not able to handle herself but the people who manage her should be ashamed because making fans pay $2500 to meet someone who doesn't even talk to you like a normal person is quite despicable. They should be ashamed to be using a woman with psychological issues to milk her fans' money.

I have two friends who had the same type of experience. One of them told me that she looks and acts lifeless, almost like a rubber doll. 

I don't think it is her fault because she is apparently not able to handle herself but the people who manage her should be ashamed because making fans pay $2500 to meet someone who doesn't even talk to you like a normal person is quite despicable. They should be ashamed to be using a woman with psychological issues to milk her fans' money.

This a million times over. 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

freebit

Britney is obviously being forced into this, and I find that sad. 

No wonder some people dislike lady gaga fans. Mocking someone's mental illness when gaga has her own mental issues too :smh: 

lol @ you playing the self-depreciating Gaga fan, that's honestly so ridiculous. You should know that one or two fans don't represent the whole base. And besides I doubt that user is even an actual fan of Gaga's if they're that same messy troll from atrl.

Alien Tulip

lol @ you playing the self-depreciating Gaga fan, that's honestly so ridiculous. You should know that one or two fans don't represent the whole base. And besides I doubt that user is even an actual fan of Gaga's if they're that same messy troll from atrl.

I know it doesn't represent the whole fan base, I probably should have said "some" but I didn't care to clarify. It's really not just one or two since there was thread months ago and people here were calling her "brain dead" and "vegetative state patient" which I found offensive considering I lost my mother due to her taking pills leading her to a vegetative state coma all because of her being mentally ill. I don't know who that user is nor do I care to know who they are. 

freebit

I know it doesn't represent the whole fan base, I probably should have said "some" but I didn't care to clarify. It's really not just one or two since there was thread months ago and people here were calling her "brain dead" and "vegetative state patient" which I found offensive considering I lost my mother due to her taking pills leading her to a vegetative state coma all because of her being mentally ill. I don't know who that user is nor do I care to know who they are. 

That's so awful, I'm sorry for you loss. I can't imagine what you're going through. 

Yeah, people in general can be brutal and uncaring when it comes to mental illness or anything serious. If there's one aspect I hate about the internet it's people being cruel behind a veil of anonymity. They think they're being edgy but it's so tired. 

(I wish I wasn't familiar with that user either)

gagaisitalian

i find it hard to believe trisha and gigi about certain things bc some of their stories are blatant lies and they've been caught out on it.

Brit could of been really nice they just wanted drama

But bad Britney M&G's are a common story that is told by many people.

thatfoxyfeeling

Her personality changed when she was performing on stage because she thought to herself "I've finished the m&g's, now lip sync for 2 hours and thats me done for the night"

I don't get why people are mad at Trisha (her name?). She's just telling the story. You pay like $325255235 for the M&G and you can't say anything about it? And yeah, she's not forced to buy it, but she did. She has the money so we can't do anything about it. I just feel sorry for Britney, she can't make a say on these kinds of situation.

00026 † 10000

Archived