💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Alexz Johnson releases 'Heart Like That' video under Telus' STORYHIVE

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Do any of you know or like Alexz Johnson's music? She' a Canadian, US based independent singer, songwriter and actress better known for her roles on The N's Instant Star (playing the main character Jude Harrison) and Final Destination 3 (where she played Erin). Last year she released her latest album "Let 'Em Eat Cake" crowdfunded through PledgeMusic.

Recently, Telus released STORYHIVE (a community-powered funding program for emerging content creators in BC and Alberta.) and she was one of the 20 finalists who got a $10,000 budget to create their music videos. The video has been released now and will be up for voting again to reach the Top 2 for a $30,000 prize to create another music video and a documentary.

Here's the video:

And you can watch and vote for the rest of the winners here.

Hope you guys like the video and the song, this girl is truly talented and she definitely needs way more exposure. :)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

nativenewyorker

LOL I saw this thread and did a double take. I can't believe someone posted about Alexz here! I've loved her since Instant Star but her newer music is so so good.

I was kinda disappointed in the video but it seems really true to who she is. Still love the song though. 

also, love the Instant Star quote in your sig :applause:

retroglamx

LOL I saw this thread and did a double take. I can't believe someone posted about Alexz here! I've loved her since Instant Star but her newer music is so so good.

I was kinda disappointed in the video but it seems really true to who she is. Still love the song though. 

also, love the Instant Star quote in your sig :applause:

OMG, I was gonna fel so lame if I didn't get any reply on this thread. :lmao:

I can't believe no one on GGD knows or is interested in knowing who Alexz is. :excuseu:

And I love the video! Have you voted for it yet? :)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

HausOfMark

I love Alexz Johnson! She's amazing and im trying to interview her right now for my website! :D

-Mark

Archived