Her face is.not Nicki? :shrug:

IDK.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Wow, she looks very realistic.

Off topic tho, looking at her eax figure and her in real life, why is she trying to milk defending black rights, when her and Beyonce's skin have changed really light, almost to white, compared to when they first started their careers? Im no scientist, but I know skin either turns darker or goes back to it's natural color. And dont give me the "Maybe they dont go as often as others and thats why they turn pale" excuse, cuz these two travel a lot. Enough ranting. 

OT: Congratz to the wax musem, theyre always on point with their wax figures. 

News flash, you are now required to have dark skin in order to defend black rights :emma: aiight

operating from another world

The Child

Someone gif the twitter video please

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

she looks angry :neyde:

Then they did a great job of actually catching her actual face, she always looks b---hy/pissed... It looks better than she does though, after this entire mess with Drake... she's doesn't deserve any attention anymore

elijahfan

News flash, you are now required to have dark skin in order to defend black rights :emma: aiight

I think that what Rubberheartt was pointing out tho is that Beyoncé and Nicki have been called out in the past for purposefully trying to look lighter-skinned than they are.

SEVDALIZA

I think that what Rubberheartt was pointing out tho is that Beyoncé and Nicki have been called out in the past for purposefully trying to look lighter-skinned than they are.

and why would that be a factor in whether or not they are allowed to discuss racial issues?

elijahfan

and why would that be a factor in whether or not they are allowed to discuss racial issues?

Oh I'm totally agreeing with you, but some people may find it a little rich from people who have tried to shove their origins under the carpet in the past. That's all.

SEVDALIZA

Oh I'm totally agreeing with you, but some people may find it a little rich from people who have tried to shove their origins under the carpet in the past. That's all.

Nicki has never done that thooo, she keeps showing pride in her Trinidad origins and her Queens childhood. Changing the way your skin looks changes nothing

Nicki's skin hasn't lightened since the start of her career, though. What does this have to do with anything, anyways? And she's always been one to be proud of where she came from. She mentions it at nearly every show she does, and has done so multiple times in music.

Massive Attack

0b7NgwH.jpg

Your Love

1w85r1J.jpg

Anaconda

jA5vTWN.jpg

Feeling Myself 

iUN4tBt.jpg

Quasi

I agree, the face isn't quite spot-on

From Nicki's Instagram it looks like she didn't even know they were doing this. :duck:

If that's true, that would explain why her face is off because she wasn't there when they were measuring her proportions. That probably occurs with many big names so that would explain the inconsistency between statues.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

SEVDALIZA

From Nicki's Instagram it looks like she didn't even know they were doing this. :duck:

If that's true, it's probably because she wasn't there when they were measuring her proportions. That probably occurs with many big names so that would explain the inconsistency between statues.

Yeah, it was a surprise to honor Anaconda's anniversary, if I'm not mistaken (?) so that'd probably explain it

Archived