💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Osbourne Calls Trump a Racist, But Ends Up Revealing Her Own Racism

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

Omg that was very wrong for her to say something like that.

What did Madonna do?

Madonna had nothing to do with it. It was just a joke on how everyone is getting karma. Madonna called Gaga reductive in 2012, and karma got her because she fell at the Brit Awards. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Madonna had nothing to do with it. It was just a joke on how everyone is getting karma. Madonna called Gaga reductive in 2012, and karma got her because she fell at the Brit Awards. 

lol That's just crazy. Gaga is a really nice person. i wonder what she did to have fallen so much during the Monster Ball Tour

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

uo111

lol That's just crazy. Gaga is a really nice person. i wonder what she did to have fallen so much during the Monster Ball Tour

Lina Morgana :teehee:

HORRORHOLIC

She isn't racist at all, just used a really bad example and if she wasn't cut off she probably would have made a better point. 

Ferrer Zorola

and she dared to call Gaga a hypocrite then when she realized Gaga gave her a cake she was like never mind she's not hypocrite wow 

OT: I'm tired of seeing my race treated like scum even by people who were treated like scum too like I said in a status months ago it doesn't matter if my house costs 2M of pesos I'm still going to be looked at as if I were a cholo, a janitor, a "beaner" yes I do eat beans they're healthy and taste good why should I be embarrassed of it? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Probglum

anyone have the full video?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

DietCoke

Here's how I see this if you switch hispanic for black and "cleaning toilets" for some stereotype that is associated with blacks, would it still not be racist?

I agree with this. A stereotype is a stereotype, and the struggle of so many people shouldn't be made a joke. As a Mexican, I do think it is important we realize how immigrants/POC only have access to a small amount of job opportunities, but phrasing something like that is... It's disgusting. I don't appreciate a privileged, wealthy white woman talking about the tribulations of so many people without taking them seriously.  

Archived