Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Osbourne Calls Trump a Racist, But Ends Up Revealing Her Own Racism

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

Zilla

It was like she said it, realized how it sounded but it was too lateΒ 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

You'd think after being on TV this long she'd be smart and know how to word things in an appropriate manner.... nope! Enjoy the backlash!Β 

Benji

Maybe it's because she's British and the humour doesn't translate well to American audiences but she was quite clearly poking fun at Donald Trump?Β She's saying "Carry on beating down on a minority, but don't complain when the jobs they're often forced into aren't being filled" .... like it was humour and clearly implied that.

I get y'all are messy as f*ck with your racism but if anyone thinks she was racist then....Β :awkney:

Hauser

Here's how I see this if you switch hispanic for black and "cleaning toilets" for some stereotype that is associated with blacks, would it still not be racist?

Bette Davis

Didn't she quit her terrible fashion police show because of racist remarks made by someone else? MoronΒ :excuseu:

Β 

Our economy relies on immigrants, not our toilets dip****Β :saladga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Did she quit her terrible fashion police show because of racist remarks made by someone else? MoronΒ :excuseu:

YesΒ :rofl:

Giulianna Rancic must be enjoying the hell out of this.Β :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Iwontell

Oh boy...I can't even finish the video...

Cringing so hard...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DrewStevens

"If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?"

s4ljDbO.gif

*Maybe it's just a bad joke*

rvU6hA7.gif

"What I'm saying is, in LA, they always..."

giphy.gif

*Bye*

lego

oh KellyΒ :fail:Β 

yjcwWp1.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

I want to start by saying I ALWAYS take responsibility for my actions. In this particular case I will take responsibility for my poor choice of words but I will not apologize for being a racist as I am NOT. I whole-hearted ****ed up today. I don’t want to bull**** anyone with lame excuses. Although, I was stopped mid-sentence by Rosie and couldn’t finish my point I will not let Rosie take responsibility for my words. I should have known better as I was on The View and it was live. I’ve learned a very valuable lesson. It is my hope that this situation will open up a conversation about immigration and the Latin community as a whole. By the way I clean my own ****ing toilets.

https://m.facebook.com/KellyOsbourne/posts/953322648022320

Β 

FreePalestine

LePetitGAGABLover

oh KellyΒ :fail:Β 

yjcwWp1.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

I want to start by saying I ALWAYS take responsibility for my actions. In this particular case I will take responsibility for my poor choice of words but I will not apologize for being a racist as I am NOT. I whole-hearted ****ed up today. I don’t want to bull**** anyone with lame excuses. Although, I was stopped mid-sentence by Rosie and couldn’t finish my point I will not let Rosie take responsibility for my words. I should have known better as I was on The View and it was live. I’ve learned a very valuable lesson. It is my hope that this situation will open up a conversation about immigration and the Latin community as a whole. By the way I clean my own ****ing toilets.

https://m.facebook.com/KellyOsbourne/posts/953322648022320

Β 

Though I don't agree with what she said, people are overreactingΒ :awkney:

She only said something stupid, but I hardly think she's racist.Β 

When people say something that spontaneous they mean every word that came out of their mouth.Β Β  Doesn't surprise me - Osbourne is just a opinionated ass.

Archived