Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Osbourne Calls Trump a Racist, But Ends Up Revealing Her Own Racism

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

Yanko

Wow. Katy Perry isn't even a hater but the Liddo Monsters still suffer from severe injuries during the PRISM vs ARTPOP era :lmao:the LASHINGS still are red on yall? 

did you get the wp mate? :fat: 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

That's so idiotic. She really doesn't think before she speaks. :lmao: 

SychosSoChic

She's 100% right tho.

I don't really see racism, per se, what I see is lack of thinking before speaking. Which is honestly something I feel the whole family suffers from sometimes :emma: 

I mean we get the point Kelly, but Jesus H Christ that wording is just... :awkney: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

LePetitGAGABLover

She's 100% right tho.

I don't really see racism, per se, what I see is lack of thinking before speaking. Which is honestly something I feel the whole family suffers from sometimes :emma: 

I mean we get the point Kelly, but Jesus H Christ that wording is just... :awkney: 

I agree. I'm Hispanic and I didn't get offended because I know what she tried to say. Some people can't spot the difference between a racist person vs. a person that talks out of their ass:trollga:

Lion Heart

Like I can see what she was trying to say, but Christ :rip: She definitely could have worded it better. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aquaprincess

I think it's hilariously ironic because months back she left fashion police and threw Giuliana under the bus for the comments she said about zendaya.  Karma is a b---h. Kelly's an idiot.  And she should definitely apologize. I hope Giuliana is somewhere laughing her ass off. 

AgusPop

Wow. Katy Perry isn't even a hater but the Liddo Monsters still suffer from severe injuries during the PRISM vs ARTPOP era :lmao:the LASHINGS still are red on yall? 

so rude:wtf: 

are you a monster or a katycat? Why do you have a Gagas picture in your avi?

LoveandMagic

Oh, Kelly.* sigh * I get what she was trying to say, I think. Too many people in the States love to hire people who are in this country illegally for the "dirty" jobs because they can easily take advantage of them and pay them well below what they should. Unfortunately a lot of these people happen to be Latino, many of whom don't speak English (or well) which makes them very vulnerable to such exploitation. What she is trying to say is that it was all well and good for Trump to exploit these people in his hotels and such for years, even though according to him they are all thugs and rapists, but now that he is running for office suddenly they should be vilified and carted off like refuse. It's disgusting.

And what's with all this "jobs white people won't do" talk? Where is this coming from and why do I keep hearing it? On campus and every business I've been in I see tons of white people with buckets and mops, picking up trash, washing windows, and working at the drive-thru. No one wants these jobs, skin color doesn't matter. When times are tough or a person doesn't possess much education their job opportunities are extremely limited. Don't think there aren't white people that wouldn't take those jobs in a heartbeat if it meant getting their bills paid. But everyone should be given a fair wage for their labor, and it just so happens a lot of white (and black, Asian, and some Hispanic)  people in these jobs are citizens and can expect some reasonable wage otherwise they can complain and possibly sue. 

Anyway, Trump is a racist and Kelly at the very least put her foot in her mouth.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

SissyFromSpace

so rude:wtf: 

are you a monster or a katycat? Why do you have a Gagas picture in your avi?

Calling out Monsters and their obsession with hating on Katy apparently makes me a Gaga hater now?

lol

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

StrawberryBlond

A very valid point put across totally the wrong way, certainly not helped by further adding, "In LA, they always..." Ironic that the Hispanic woman on the panel was recently talking about how a member of her family was assumed to be a cleaner once. I really don't think Kelly is racist, she just worded it wrong and a lot of white people do this. We are so afraid of being thought of as racist that we sometimes end up trying too hard and end up unintentionally sounding more racist! What she was essentially saying was: "Who'll do all that low-paid jobs that Hispanics do without complaint if they were all kicked out?" But the specificism and the assumption that Trump employs Hispanics and suggesting that all Hispanics are cleaners threw the good point away.

And what's with all this "jobs white people won't do" talk? Where is this coming from and why do I keep hearing it? On campus and every business I've been in I see tons of white people with buckets and mops, picking up trash, washing windows, and working at the drive-thru. No one wants these jobs, skin color doesn't matter. When times are tough or a person doesn't possess much education their job opportunities are extremely limited. Don't think there aren't white people that wouldn't take those jobs in a heartbeat if it meant getting their bills paid.

That's very true but there is no denying that there is a disproportionate number of non-white who do these jobs. Depends where you live, of course. I'm in Scotland and it's rare to see a non-white cleaner. Just as it's also quite rare to see a non-white chambermaid, salon worker, drive through worker, dry cleaner or gardener. Even in the multi-cultural cities, it's rare. But in America, those jobs are heavily dominated by Hispanics and Asians, there's no getting away from it. And it's also true that a lot of whites think these jobs are beneath them or they're just simply...not into this kind of work. I'll admit, as a currently unemployed white person, if I'm being honest, I'm in the latter category. So many whites know this kind of work could give them enough money to get by but they'd still rather look for something better. But then again, if you're a broke student, for example, you'll take anything. A girl I knew at university got up at six in the morning to clean toilets before going to her classes, just to earn some extra money. Jeez, no matter how broke I get, I don't know if I'd ever have the strength to do that!

Riot Poof

dNpsuoU.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

LoveandMagic

That's very true but there is no denying that there is a disproportionate number of non-white who do these jobs. Depends where you live, of course. I'm in Scotland and it's rare to see a non-white cleaner. Just as it's also quite rare to see a non-white chambermaid, salon worker, drive through worker, dry cleaner or gardener. Even in the multi-cultural cities, it's rare. But in America, those jobs are heavily dominated by Hispanics and Asians, there's no getting away from it. And it's also true that a lot of whites think these jobs are beneath them or they're just simply...not into this kind of work. I'll admit, as a currently unemployed white person, if I'm being honest, I'm in the latter category. So many whites know this kind of work could give them enough money to get by but they'd still rather look for something better. But then again, if you're a broke student, for example, you'll take anything. A girl I knew at university got up at six in the morning to clean toilets before going to her classes, just to earn some extra money. Jeez, no matter how broke I get, I don't know if I'd ever have the strength to do that!

This is absolutely true. And I'm definitely not trying to make it out like being white is being without priviledge, I was just pointing out this over generalization is ridiculous because there are a lot of people (of different races) that find the work beneath them to the point of looking down on those that do it. I really don't know why though, the work is unpleasant, sure, but I would rather scrub toilets than say, strip. I don't look down on custodians or maids, it's honest work and they earn their pay. They make the world clean and beautiful, they just get grimy in the process. I find that more honest than anything Trump's ever done.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Vernier

Guiliana probably reading this from her house, like really, b---h?

RYgXlNg.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived