Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So... Taylor Swift, 1989 Tour, 20 dates, $86M.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

It really isn't.

You're right lol. It's best pop album ever released! Clarification is the key! :-) 

mariomania1234

You're right lol. It's best pop album ever released! Clarification is the key! :-) 

I'd say 1989 is one of the better pop albums in the last couple of years. Definitely not the best and certainly not the best of all time. Born This Way would take the role as the best pop album of the '10s. It's much more sonically interesting and more melodic and much more ambitious.

That's just me though. You do you.

Bleachella

What does artRAVE have to do with this? Did I miss Taylor saying she is aiming to outgross Gaga's tour? 

What does your response have to do with this thread besides the first 2 lines?? :proud:

+

That was a... joke.

Anyways, good for her :legend: The success she's having right now is outstanding, and she deserves every bit of it :flutter:

:applause:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Riot Poof

I don't even think 1989 is TayTay's best album. :deadbanana:

#TeamRed. :legend:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Gagamel

I'd say 1989 is one of the better pop albums in the last couple of years. Definitely not the best and certainly not the best of all time. Born This Way would take the role as the best pop album of the '10s. It's much more sonically interesting and more melodic and much more ambitious.

Yeah, i said in the last 3 or 4 years, i too think the previously better ones were BTW and 21

Whispering

yall love to compare katy and tay but never tay and gaga :toofunny:

Let's compare Katy and Taylor here...since you brought it up. How many dates did it take Katy to gross as much as Taylor?   I wonder what place everyone will end up on the year end boxscores? One Direction will be first, and then....?

I guess people always like to compare tours. Seems pretty standard around here, tbh. :shrug:

Monster2015

Okay? And what did artRAVE have to do with this? I mean obvi she would because hell she had a smash album! Smash album=smash tour (unless you're beyonce. You'll automatically get a smash tour). And you know well that artRAVE was short af and ARTPOPs GP popularity was in the toilet vs 1989

Monster2015

Agree heavily on this. Every track was different, had its own personality, flare, and it was so cohesive as an album. I will always say BTW is the best album of the 10' and pretty high on the greatest Pop album of all time. Like top 10s I'd say. 

Whispering

Was there any need to mention Katy?  

Was there any need to mention Gaga in the OP? That just got the ball rolling, didn't it? 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived