Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn Malik ends Engagement with Perrie Edwards

Fizzy

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

It's obvious the online fight between him and Louis earlier this year was just a petty fight coz Louis didn't want Zayne to leave him duh, coz he can't resist Harry, and the only reason Louis had been able to hold out for so long is coz of his discreet yet passionate relationship with Zayne. So this is basically Zayne's way of telling Louis he still loves him. But Louis has moved on and gave in to Harry and it's too late for Zayne to try win him back.

giphy.gif

I actually predicted it right here in my highly anticipated and critically acclaimed R18 Adult Homoerotic ARTPOP 1DxJustin BieberxZac Efron fanfic I'll be releasing in a couple of weeks for only 15 dollars on Tidal. 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD

Well, who knows.

Some people who divorced from marriage are still wearing their wedding ring for their own personal reasons or just cannot move on just yet.

But that is how showbiz is 99% of the time, right?

Either you choose love or fame.

So long it doesn't end up in tragedy such as Marilyn Monroe, that is O.K.

So many fish in the sea.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SlayedForTheGod

Lol theyre relationship was probably just a ploy for both groups to sell more records and not that hes not part of 1D anymore he can end it. he has way too much ahead of him to focus on a marriage. 

Fizzy

She was spotted with her engagement ring yesterday, sorry thirsty gays.

/thread

FAke

As if! Perrie is a darling and Zayn would never leave her #fact

:whitney:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

DirtyRichHooker

I feel for Perrie but tbh, Zayn has ruined everything he's built up over the past 5 years so why wouldn't he mess this up too? She's better off without

Archived