Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gay Pörn Star Jarec Wentworth Arrested For Felony Extortion

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

My favorite "gay pörn star doing something illegal" case is when Donny Wright broke into a firehouse and jacked off on/over fire gear. :deadbanana:

And he didn't stop until someone grabbed his shirt and physically dragged him. :deadbanana::deadbanana:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

But mess @ y'all joking about prison rape. :saladga:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

shaneybaby

Um that's called blackmail and extortion. 

Both highly illegal, hun. :rip: 

i just thought it was more frowned upon lol ppl blackmail people all the time! but i guess when big moneys involved its worse than posting like an ex dick pic haha

i just thought it was more frowned upon lol ppl i blackmail people all the time! but i guess when big moneys involved its worse than posting like an ex dick pic haha

You could actually have serious legal trouble for the latter, also. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

shaneybaby

You could actually have serious legal trouble for the latter, also. 

haha i haven't done it personally but i know people do it. there was some website for that once idk the name but people would post naked pics of their exes!! a lesson kids, never put ur face in a nude photo. 

haha i haven't done it personally but i know people do it. there was some website for that once idk the name but people would post naked pics of their exes!! a lesson kids, never put ur face in a nude photo. 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/04/397509157/owner-of-revenge-****-site-sentenced-to-18-years-in-jail

Just saying... 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

elijahfan

i kinda don't get what illegal, telling someone u will post their nudes if they don't give u money? lol is that all this is about? I'm confused

Um... I'm lost for words here.

elijahfan

i just thought it was more frowned upon lol ppl blackmail people all the time! but i guess when big moneys involved its worse than posting like an ex dick pic haha

You sound lovelier and lovelier at every post :awkney:

shaneybaby

You sound lovelier and lovelier at every post :awkney:

the people that take every word on a forum totally serious 

:lmao:#loveyoursenseofhumor

Prometheus

don't blame the victims

nativenewyorker

All that grace, all that body :pray: 

hun the lyrics are "oh that grace, oh that body" :kisses:

but this is gross. he got 500,000 AND an Audi and he wants a condo + $1,000,000? what an idiot. plus, the guy he was blackmailing was donating money to anti-gay politicians. both of them are stupid.

FrankGutz

oh god, he's really hot!

tumblr_n7u9obnGfw1qzx74yo1_1280.jpg

:udidnt:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ItsTommyBitch

hun the lyrics are "oh that grace, oh that body" :kisses:

Who says I was directly quoting? :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived