oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

JustPokeHerFace

wonderland, wildest dreams, ayhtdws, or new romantics 

i can't choose lol 

Pure Adrenaline

wildest dreams and then new romantics :pray:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Miel

New Romantics screams happy white girl radio single to me. Would be a waste to not, y'know?

@OP, All You Had to Do Was Stay is also pretty great.

3 points in and ready for more

Spock

Taylor has been favoriting tweets about Wildest Dreams and it's the clear favorite, so my money's on that one for 5th single and New Romantics for 6th and last single with the tour video

who will love me when the night is over

Riot Poof

"Out of the Woods." :pray:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Babel

Taylor has been favoriting tweets about Wildest Dreams and it's the clear favorite, so my money's on that one for 5th single and New Romantics for 6th and last single with the tour video

Why so sure about the tour video? Is this a thing she always does for final singles? I don't want her to waste New Romantics potential, it's one of my favorites.

Spock

Why so sure about the tour video? Is this a thing she always does for final singles? I don't want her to waste New Romantics potential, it's one of my favorites.

Yes, if I recall correctly, she's contractually obligated to make one for each album. And there have been filming notices at select and random US shows (Hyde Park too I think) so we know it's coming. The weird thing is that all three tour videos released so far have been the fifth single. Releasing WD now makes the most sense, but at the same time, it doesn't fit as a tour video so idk :duck: 

I think New Romantics is going to get stuck with the tour video because it's the only potential single that fits, the only bonus track that is part of the permanent set list and it was added to the single releases page of Big Machine Records' website once it was put on iTunes. 

Even if tour videos are cute, she should not do the best song on the album like that :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived