Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not creating her own tour outfits anymore?

Blade

Featured Posts

Blade

One of the things that made me fall in love with Gaga back in the good old Fame Ball days was that she always said that she designed/created her own tour outfits with the Haus. But since the BTWB it seems that she's only wearing Versace (or whatever). 

I just wish she'd wear more outfits that she designed herself with her friends like back then, ya fell me?

Look, don't you want more of this kind of slayage? 

Gaga_on_Fame_Ball1-edit.jpgLady_Gaga.jpg

tumblr_madg2vLRIE1qa1b3l.gif

Don't try to come at me if this question was already been asked a couple times cause bunty, I was serachin but I wasn't findin nothin so don't try to drag tf me, k?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

Who says some of her more recent tour outfits weren't created by her and the Haus?

JustPokeHerFace

because she's been busier with each tour with more side projects and dates, so I doubt she had as much time as she used to. 

plus with these endorsement deals she has with Versace, she has to show off the product somewhere

crisTEAne

like she used to produce her own songs like paparazzi :green: 

venus says hi :bye:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I think they designed most of the dancers outfits for the ARTPOP Ball but the team that did her stuff back in TFM is mostly gone now and the quality of work isn't up to par. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

mucinex

most of the pictures where she posts #jazzpunk are personal clothes she made herself, like with different sayings and stuff, they aren't crazy outfits like the one's you're talking about but at least she makes some part of her clothes...

crisTEAne

madeon helped :sis: 

no, the song was needed to be produced by a vagina. the dicks were kept out :teehee:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

elijahfan

Practically everything she wore on the C2C tour was designed by her stylist in collaboration with her, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Kayla

most of the pictures where she posts #jazzpunk are personal clothes she made herself, like with different sayings and stuff, they aren't crazy outfits like the one's you're talking about but at least she makes some part of her clothes...

She made those?! :omg: 

Haroon

I guess because she doesn't need to anymore and she can use her platform to give a spotlight to designers on their way up :party: I would like more cool Haus creations though, I feel like it's been a while since she used something pretty funky in her performances, whether that be in the form of an outfit or a prop :shrug: 

But she still makes some outfits, I mean for sure this one is not versace

lady-gaga-artrave-527128.jpg

And the CTC tour outfits are mostly Brandon's very own designs

Hello, it's me

Archived