💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not creating her own tour outfits anymore?

Blade

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I know how you feel. Her aesthetic back then was mostly simple, but cool. Like others have posted, a lot of her stuff back then was a recreation of something from the runway since the designers weren't sending her any clothes yet. I think Dada/Matthew Williams had a lot of input in styling her at the time, they would pour over old magazines & books and do lots of research to come up with her outfits. That said, if you were to go back and look at everything she wore then there would be plenty of bad looks, Gaga has always been hit and miss because she likes to experiment. I remember in that biography I read of hers a while back that some stylist who worked with her during a photoshoot found Fame-era Gaga's style and general taste to be cheesy (this was before she hooked up with Nicola of course). 

I think Gaga's is slowly getting her fashion mojo back though. I didn't care for most of the C2C tour outfits, but her day to day style has been really good lately. I'd love for her to do more tech based fashion for the new era since I really missed that aspect of her fashion, but at the same time I wouldn't want her to seem like she's repeating herself, so IDK.

but why did he leave?:cry:

I think Dada stopped working with Gaga because he simply didnt like BTW's direction&music. He might return if they both feel so since the was no bad blood/ill will/grudge involved on his decision, as far as I know.

jojuun

I think Dada stopped working with Gaga because he simply didn't like BTW's direction&music. He might return if they both feel so since the was no bad blood/ill will/grudge involved on his decision, as far as I know.

Yeah uhm, no.

Dada, who's name is Matthew, hooked up with Gaga in the beginning of their collaboration in early 2008, right when Gaga's relationship with Luc was dying. He was allegedly still involved with his longtime girlfriend Erin Hirsh in between "encounters" with Gaga. Erin and Matt had a baby named Cairo in 2009, Gaga's even been photographed with the baby a couple of times. Gaga then became involved with "Speedy" somewhere in 2009 but quickly started seeing Matthew again, casually next to their work together. It's been strongly suggested that Bad Romance is about him. Matthew was very involved with her fashion/visuals and overall work right until, you guessed it, she started dating Luc Carl again in 2010. A while after the Alejandro video Matthew resigned because things got weird and Gaga never mentions him now. He is responsible for a lot we as fans deem "Gaga Classics". From the disco stick and Grace Jones hoodies to getting Steven Klein and Nicola Formichetti (on the V Mag shoot) on board... Matthew did wonderful work for and with Gaga. He's in my opinion, a great loss to the Haus. Still.

Matthew continued to be a creative director and worked for SHOWstudio.com, created a streetwear line called Been Trill, designed for Kanye West (as he did before Gaga) as a part of his DONDA collective and now he's been married for two years and had another baby named Alyx. He also just launched a new brand called Alyx and he's really venturing completely into the fashion world. 

It is very, very unlikely they will ever work together again.

f9ffc81f875g71ab.jpg.jpg

TimisaMonster

I was so sad when I found out she didn't use the fiber optic wig at the Artrave

Me too...that could've worked with so many songs on ARTPOP....imagine Gaga with a blonde fiber optic wig and during the bridge it changes to brunette at the roots all the way down to the tips and then INTRODUCING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MARY JANE HOLLAND :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LaMaisonGaga

i'm like 70% sure she's the one who printed the shirts with the saying because NO ONE could fine the shirt that said '13 floor friday' or whatever it said ANYWHERE and you know monsters would have found the store that made it already

They're by James Concannon :love:

lamaisongaga.com

Kanye West

This. Members of the Haus are constantly leaving and joining so the work she creates will always differ, she had her strongest team during TFM 

#BringBackTheTFMTeam

KANYEWEST.COM

aaronyoji

honestly fans always complain about her outfits looking too diy and cheap and homemade, now she cant have people make them for her either. #cantwin 

Katsuki Bakugo

Me too...that could've worked with so many songs on ARTPOP....imagine Gaga with a blonde fiber optic wig and during the bridge it changes to brunette at the roots all the way down to the tips and then INTRODUCING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MARY JANE HOLLAND :giveup:

Didn't she use it on Alan Carr Chatty Man for Dope and DWUW but it was just not working?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

barcodemonster

She's too busy cooking ziti and cooking up a warm vagina for Taylor to indulge 

scan my barcode

Bad Bromance

OMG, I always envisioned that during her performance of Mary Jane Holland!!!!  :sharon:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Blade

honestly fans always complain about her outfits looking too diy and cheap and homemade, now she cant have people make them for her either. #cantwin 

hun bun as i said before i am happy with what we got. i was just axing

Blade

Yeah uhm, no.

Dada, who's name is Matthew, hooked up with Gaga in the beginning of their collaboration in early 2008, right when Gaga's relationship with Luc was dying. He was allegedly still involved with his longtime girlfriend Erin Hirsh in between "encounters" with Gaga. Erin and Matt had a baby named Cairo in 2009, Gaga's even been photographed with the baby a couple of times. Gaga then became involved with "Speedy" somewhere in 2009 but quickly started seeing Matthew again, casually next to their work together. It's been strongly suggested that Bad Romance is about him. Matthew was very involved with her fashion/visuals and overall work right until, you guessed it, she started dating Luc Carl again in 2010. A while after the Alejandro video Matthew resigned because things got weird and Gaga never mentions him now. He is responsible for a lot we as fans deem "Gaga Classics". From the disco stick and Grace Jones hoodies to getting Steven Klein and Nicola Formichetti (on the V Mag shoot) on board... Matthew did wonderful work for and with Gaga. He's in my opinion, a great loss to the Haus. Still.

Matthew continued to be a creative director and worked for SHOWstudio.com, created a streetwear line called Been Trill, designed for Kanye West (as he did before Gaga) as a part of his DONDA collective and now he's been married for two years and had another baby named Alyx. He also just launched a new brand called Alyx and he's really venturing completely into the fashion world. 

It is very, very unlikely they will ever work together again.

f9ffc81f875g71ab.jpg.jpg

damn i never knew that. Gaga is so wild:usrs:

evgenigerm2

She is collaborating with famous designers for some of the outfits

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived