💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not creating her own tour outfits anymore?

Blade

Featured Posts

RBNLM

she created c2c outfits with brandon as he said on isntagram

Brandon Maxwell   We watched you record the first lyric, we stayed up all night in bed in our pajamas in a foreign country when you released your album to the world, we stayed up for nights making the costumes, and we're here tonight watching you complete the journey. Proud to have you as my fearless friend, who takes chances, who goes against the norm, who does what's right in the name of artistic integrity. Proud to know you, @ladygaga, as an incredible trailblazer, and a human, but more importantly as the friend who answers the phone every time it rings, no matter how many tens of thousand are waiting and cheering your name. ?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon is great too but only for classy&hi-fashion events, like the Grammys, Oscars and such. For VMAs, live performances and tour I would LOVE a Dada comeback.

the only time she really created alot of her clothes was the fame ball because she had no backing from designers to create her outfits so her and her team had to do it together, from the monster ball onwards most of it was by a designer, everyone thinks the most input the haus had on costumes was TMB but it was actually TBTWB which had the most haus of gaga creations. 

VforVendetta

I will say that the gypsy outfit for the artrave is actually really good and probably the only tour outfit I like from the past 4 years. 

This outfit is better than everything from TF/MB Tours though.

lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-2.jpg

mucinex

omg tell me you are kidding. She co-produced Paparazzi but she was the main producer for

all songs from Born This Way

all songs from ARTPOP

some songs from The Fame Monster (she's involved in every song though)

You can call her fat or ugly I don't care but if you're saying Gaga doesn't produce her own songs Im coming for you.

she lied and said she produced paparazzi herself

Bette Davis

To be honest her best outfits have been stuff designed by Versace, McQueen, Mugler, Armani, etc. It's hard to compete with the best of the best. If you can afford to collaborate with the best fashion designers, music producers, video directors, stylists, etc, then why try to do it all on your own? I think that is something Gaga did really well early on in her career (mostly referencing TFM I guess). She collaborated with the finest and as a result everything she did was sophisticated and polished.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bradley

she lied and said she produced paparazzi herself

by saying she produced that herself, I'm pretty sure she meant that she co-produced that song since she wasn't producing any songs from The Fame.

It's not really a lie, it was a mistake, she probably didn't really bother  the difference between producing and co-producing since she was a new artist back then.

PaperIz

Cause why would she do it herself when she can pay some underling? :reductive2:

this lol. She doesn't have to make them anymore so she probably just doesn't 

Blade

no it's not.:laughga:

NewUsername

delete this comment. The quoting ****ed up badly. Didn't happen before the update...

Blade

The BTWB outfits were amazing though! The artrave ones were not really on her level, except the ARTPOP one and the Gypsy one.

I completely agree.

Blade

the only time she really created alot of her clothes was the fame ball because she had no backing from designers to create her outfits so her and her team had to do it together, from the monster ball onwards most of it was by a designer, everyone thinks the most input the haus had on costumes was TMB but it was actually TBTWB which had the most haus of gaga creations. 

i like ur septum

AmenTheNight

I agree, this outfit looked amazing + she never looked fat in it, contrary to every ArtRave costume.

Archived