đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga not creating her own tour outfits anymore?

Blade

Featured Posts

I just think that the outfits she wore at the Fame Ball + Monster Ball were better than the ones she wore at the BTWB and the Artrave and that's sad because I really think if she was a little bit more hands on with that process she'd slay more

I agree, the only outfit from the ArtRave that gave me an impression was the Raver Girl one which I think wasn't from a designer...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I think she does create/takes part in the creation some outfits, there are plenty of examples in the posts above in this thread. The ArtRave itself was much more Gaga-made than the BTWBall if you stop to think. 

Yeah but its all in collaboration with designers. I think the raver girl outfit is probably the only outfit from that tour that she sketched everything out for herself but I'm not really fond of it. The Gypsy outfit is beautiful and really the only tour outfit I like from the artrave. 

Yeah but its all in collaboration with designers. I think the raver girl outfit is probably the only outfit from that tour that she sketched everything out for herself but I'm not really fond of it. The Gypsy outfit is beautiful and really the only tour outfit I like from the artrave. 

I am the opposite :lmao: I love the Raver Girl and even though I like the Gypsy one, I think she kinda looks like a bride in it...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Alien Tulip

I am the opposite :lmao: I love the Raver Girl and even though I like the Gypsy one, I think she kinda looks like a bride in it...

I feel like when I watched Gaga perform in the raver girl outfit at my show I was getting diabetes because I was drunk off my culo, had eaten lots of candy and those colors along with the stage lights made me feel nauseous and almost passed out because it was hot as **** at the garden :rip: The gyspy outfit is very fitting for the song and I liked how the rhinestones all sparkled in unison to make her look like a queen. It would have been cool if Gaga designed and made a disco stick like prop to go with that outfit. 

Slayer

Because she's not poor. :hunty:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Miel

Yeah I miss when she actually was hands on hands with everything. It just seemed so authentic and organic the way she wrote the concepts and constructions of the shows she was performing. It's like she almost wrote a libretto for the fame and monster ball kind of like she did with her albums. Her tour costumes since the btw ball have been very awful in my opinion. The cheek to cheek tour is decent though but the btw ball and artrave outfits were terrible. I don't like the way everything is customed versace or armani because it just makes it seem kinda....idk boring whereas the outfits she designed back then were inspired by original pieces of designers but she added a gaga twist to the costumes. I hope she gets to design her tour outfits again or even cute accessories like the crystal, lcd glasses or disco stick. 

But a lot of BTWB was in-house designed? Granted, they were more "costume"-y than anything, but they worked with the theatricality and technical aspects of the show's architecture and narrative (meat suits, Bloody Mary rovers, etc).

I agree that they're not the best looking, but I'd say they're far form awful. Plus, from a technical perspective, I think they're beautiful.

3 points in and ready for more

Blade

I liked what he did on this tour, Brandon has improved a lot lately and the spotlight was deserved this time. The thing is that the CTC outfits are all gowns, so I am excited and curious to see if he has also improved at pop-extravaganza-dance-ready outfits for the next tour (next year I hope!)

I just looked through a couple outfits she wore at the tour and I must say, there are some that are really beautiful, but others look just bad imo.

Alien Tulip

But a lot of BTWB was in-house designed? Granted, they were more "costume"-y than anything, but they worked with the theatricality and technical aspects of the show's architecture and narrative (meat suits, Bloody Mary rovers, etc).

I agree that they're not the best looking, but I'd say they're far form awful. Plus, from a technical perspective, I think they're beautiful.

I did like the alien government hooker outfit because I'm obsessed with aliens and I liked how the metal parts shined into many different colors during certain lightings but I'm not fond of the other costumes. 

Miel

I did like the alien government hooker outfit because I'm obsessed with aliens and I liked how the metal parts shined into many different colors during certain lightings but I'm not fond of the other costumes. 

Ohhh man the alien queen outfit was amazing- it was one of her first outfits to make me laugh out of the context's sheer hilarity. It blew me away.

But wasn't that, like, Armani? *sighs*

3 points in and ready for more

Alien Tulip

Ohhh man the alien queen outfit was amazing- it was one of her first outfits to make me laugh out of the context's sheer hilarity. It blew me away.

But wasn't that, like, Armani? *sighs*

Yeah armani. It's in paris somewhere too if I remember correctyly. 

Slayer

You don't need to be poor to be creative.:love:

But why waste time on creating tour outfits when she could be riding Taylor's D? :pole:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

squeala

But she still makes some outfits, I mean for sure this one is not versace

lady-gaga-artrave-527128.jpg

And the CTC tour outfits are mostly Brandon's very own designs

the Haus made the plastic corset in collaboration with Muto Little. the rest is designer

http://gagafashionland.com/2014/05/lady-gaga-and-her-dancers-wear-haus-of-gaga-muto-little-bcalla-and-we-love-colors-on-the-artrave-stage/#sthash.I8ZQ4vFZ.dpbs

TimisaMonster

Well back then it wasn't like she was known for her high fashion designer connections yet and she was still new...Versace wasn't gonna male tour clothes for a new artist. She kinda didn't have a choice BUT to make her own clothes...

However, TMB and BTW outfits were still amazing...artRAVE was a bit messy 

I do feel that she could design more...that's why I thought the fiber optic wig was gonna be used during artRAVE cuz she said she could dance in it and it would light up according to the soundboard...guess not :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

adamsenigma

Paparazzi was produced by Rob Fusari. There's a 1h video of Fusari explaining how they produced the song. Besides, Gaga has already explained several times that Venus is the very 1st song she produced by herself. If I'm not wrong Madeon helped w the synths or something, but the point is, Paparazzi WASN'T produced by Gaga. :awkney:

Archived