đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1989 to return to #1 on the BB200 next week?

Spock

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

And to think that everything this girl releases is absolute trash. There's no hope left for humanity.

Smh. 1989 is a great pop album. it isnt innovative or fresh but its still great. Better than anything thats been put recently.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

"But wasn't she over though? Didn't Katy bury her?

I thought the BACKLASH!!1 was real and the tide was turning against her"

Literally no one was saying this nnnnn :toofunny: Not Swifties trying to make it seem like the odds were against her at any point in her career so her "come back" is that impressive. :deadbanana: 

You just have to check some replies in the tweets thread here and in another forum that shall remain nameless. Read again because I'm not saying this is a comeback. I just find it funny that just because a few negative articles and opinions flew around these last few weeks and Katy clapped back, a few peeps were saying that she was starting to flop. It was just a joke chill

who will love me when the night is over

Gohan

Slay! I don't get why people hate it, especially when it's almost 10x better than the other bubblegum pop albums that's been out last year. Yeah, it's "basic" (?) and repetitive. But it has the Taylor signature on every song and the album ended up delivering amazing :applause:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Whispering

can you take these in the taylor thread? we get it. 1989 is quite the success :neyde:

Only if we can take all the Katy and Madonna side threads into their threads. 

Slay! I don't get why people hate it, especially when it's almost 10x better than the other bubblegum pop albums that's been out last year. Yeah, it's "basic" (?) and repetitive. But it has the Taylor signature on every song and the album ended up delivering amazing :applause:

Becuase Taylor is successful and everybody that is successful besides Gaga upsets this fanbase :( Poor LMs :( 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

img_0950.png

I knew it :(

:giggle:

Katy's boobs are almost 3D in this pic

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LoveandMagic

Wow, 1989 is still coming strong! How long has it been #1 now (not just consecutively)?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Illuminati

You all just can't learn to be happy for others, personally I think it's great that 1989 is such a success, hoping for Gaga to have a similar success with her next album

malazam

I Know Places, more like only knows the top of the Billboard charts :giveup: 

And she's not even hiding there! She's showing up to the whole world...:stalkga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Andreyw

they are just pressed their faves barely last one week on #1 BB200

Justin Drew Bieber

The annoying bandwagon swifties charge again, happy for her but she has pretty annoying fans

Archived