Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is this Gaga's best vocals at the C2C Tour?

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=846055708776988&id=100001177012295&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.846055708776988

Check it out for yourself, every high note was hit, she got a standing ovation. What could've went better? I'm between this and Bang Bang when she pulled the mic away and it stayed the same.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

LePetitGAGABLover

I always thought that this, besides the Oscars performance, was the best part of the CTC era

ViviLittleM

I'm glad she sang La Vie En Rose at the CTC Tour :applause:really hoping it's in the Cheek To Cheek sequel as a bonus track (since ctc sequel will be Cole Porter's songs) and still hoping she will sing in French again in her next solo album <3

Allan

She was brilliant that date, really incredible! Plus she looks stunning with that hair and makeup :flutter: 

URFUTUREFAV

I'm glad she sang La Vie En Rose at the CTC Tour :applause:really hoping it's in the Cheek To Cheek sequel as a bonus track (since ctc sequel will be Cole Porter's songs) and still hoping she will sing in French again in her next solo album <3

this so bad

People hate what they don't understand.

latina twilight

Whoever filmed this, I thank her/him so much for pointing the camera at the audience. That standing ovation, and people smiling :giveup:.

OT: It's hard to tell, there's a lot to choose from :sweat:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Angel Down

I always thought that this, besides the Oscars performance, was the best part of the CTC era

Exactly

Lee Ng

I think she does Lush Life more smoothly, maturely and freely in Cheek To Cheek Tour . She owns the song and notes and everything :flirt:

Swan Heart

I always loved this one

It's form the same night that Bang Bang slayage mentioned in the OP happened..

these vocals destroy me every time... :pray:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Lee Ng

Her solo performances in this tour are always on point  but especially in the Atlanta one, which is one of the last nights , she gave her best , including Lush Life , Everytime We Say Goodbye , La Vie En Rose . However , I'm not very satisfied with Bang Bang , still haven't seen Bewiched , Botherd but trust me she did both of them better in Atlantic City :adam:

Kabexuela

I want bonus tracks of Out of Control, Nothing On But The Radio and mariachi version of BTW on C2C sequel :later:

WhoAskedOpinions

Wow, this is incredible. Definitely one of the best of her vocals from the era. And yes, the slayage that happened at the Oscars, in my opinion, topped it all.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Batwings

I was there in person, and believe me, it was spectacular. I got chills.

LoveandMagic

I would love some French-Jazzga!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived