Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

giphy.gif

hahahahha this is so sad hajahaha

i wonder who will be next.....

i am so glad those money grabing b---hes lost a lot of their money cuz of this hahahh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

teenagechrist

And people was making fun of Gaga on Twitter because Gaga was not on it.

tumblr_lthgxvBhXV1qhtx2no2_500.gif

But well, since this is about supporting the artist and not about money or popularity, the artists involved in this are going to stay, aren't they? :trollga:

feeling so hot tamale

Swan Heart

In time like this we remember why Gaga is the real artist here.

When the whole world was against her, she didn't run away. She didn't stop fighting for ARTPOP, she stood up for her music and artistic vision, creativity and proudly played the suffering artist role with passion, no matter how terrifying was to watch her art, her soul torn apart.

So so proud.. 

~

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

PrinceGaga

But well, since this is about supporting the artist and not about money or popularity, the artists involved in this are going to stay, aren't they? :trollga:

What makes this comment even more perfect is the fact that both gifs used are from the same interview :lolly:

OP: remember this?

tumblr_inline_nm3oj9REGz1rtyrv3_zpsuwp2d

darkchylde

It's all about artistry, they say, as they charge fans thousands of dollars for Meet & Greets.

Vernier

Some day I hope everyone involved in this are made to rewatch the video of the launch event, and see how far up their own collective asses they were being :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

This proves that they were just in it for the money, not "supporting the artists"

you don't say

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gaga is on Tidal, she just wasn't on the presentation and didn't change her avatar

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived