Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Excellent quality videos from Atlanta last night!

Katie14

Featured Posts

RAMROD

That Tony Bennett tees on first video

:stalkga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Beaverhausen

WOW!!! Gaga is so incredibly talented & beautiful, I wish we got the cheek to cheek tour here in Australia, really hope she makes another Jazz album and comes sings for us soon :) Her and Tony are magic and adorable together, two legends :)

She was being all s-xy with her eyes closed and enjoying the music in the middle of "Bewithed..." (2:00). Damn Gaga. Her voice but also looks are EVERYTHING! Little C2C lover in me is starting to get sad about the tour nearing to an end.

And during "Ev'ry time..." she's so emotional about the end too. We all can only guess how much this era really meant for her. We already know the importance, but still

aaronyoji

are there any videos of her singing la vie en rose?? im interested to see how shes been singing it lately

Batwings

I was at the show, and I can tell you that it was absolutely impeccable. The crowd went nuts over her performance of "La Vie en Rose." I hope someone uploads a video of it soon.

Katie14

are there any videos of her singing la vie en rose?? im interested to see how shes been singing it lately

yes! by the same user. I meant to upload it but posted Every time we say goodbye twice by mistake.

Miel

I was at the show, and I can tell you that it was absolutely impeccable. The crowd went nuts over her performance of "La Vie en Rose." I hope someone uploads a video of it soon.

OT but wowowowow WTNV!!! My senior year of high school came back to me all over again

3 points in and ready for more

Batwings

OT but wowowowow WTNV!!! My senior year of high school came back to me all over again

I am OBSESSED with WTNV!!!

Miel

I am OBSESSED with WTNV!!!

I never finished and am pulling it up right now oh my goDDDD

3 points in and ready for more

Batwings

I never finished and am pulling it up right now oh my goDDDD

The last few episodes have been SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!

Archived