What are you watching?

Jase

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I've been watching True Blood for the first time.

I'm on Season 4 Episode 9.

tumblr_m9e7prlG5B1qg4blro1_500.gif

Vodka

df2b4e89cd32ca4b60e71f258262a89c_full.jp

* Warning, it's a bit heavy 18+ 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

memomemome

I know I'm sucked into media hype, Bingeing American Crime Story: People v Oj Simpson, but it's great! Sarah Paulson, everyone is Awesome. 

I'm not from US, so quite surprised with the outcomes and the story. but can't believe that really happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 3 premiere of Penny Dreadful (aka the best show currently on television). Is there a thread for it yet? 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Mister Gaga

I've just seen Brokeback Mountain for the first time. I can't tell you how anguished i am, how sad i feel. Like, i've been crying for about 20 minutes non stop.

I know that even here in GGD this sounds too gay, but i've never cried so hard before; not with a movie. It brought back so much memories of a relationship in which i was...i am honestly devastated

bye

see you in hell

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ambrosia

Watching S2 of Marco Polo, a Netflix original.  Ready for E4.  It's a very beautifully and artistically done show, despite the barbaric past. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ambrosia

Took me awhile, but I've begun watching Breaking Bad.  I'm trying not to hurry, but it's so compelling, it's hard not to watch.  Every single character delivers, layers of storytelling, great writers, gripping, funny, unsettling.... I'm only on S2; E10.  Trying to make a good thing last.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

n0ne

Rewatching the aired episodes of season 2 of Mr. Robot; on episode 3 now.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived