Jase

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Leftovers (s02e01)

On 16/11/2015, 14:04:06, bionic said:

Has anybody been watching the new Amazon Video series The Man in the High Castle?

it's on my To Watch list :)

my little cousin play GTA San Andreas. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 1 month later...
SlayLin

Jessica Jones

Spoiler

I'm on Episode 8 and it's REALLY great so far. Didn't think I'd like Krysten Ritter as Jessica, but I've quickly warmed up to her. It also makes me want to watch more Marvel series and get into their universe. :nick:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

• 4 weeks later...
SweetEscape

I finished the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which was AWESOME , and I'm currently watching the 3rd season of Community, I love this show very much, I wanna be a member of the study group :giveup: 

• 4 weeks later...
Ambrosia
On 3/3/2016 at 6:24 PM, Jase said:
22 minutes ago, Jase said:

Better Call Saul (s02e04)

Better Call Saul (s02e02)

I'll be watching 'Slippin' Jimmy' here in a bit, too.  :wub:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Jase
35 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I'll be watching 'Slippin' Jimmy' here in a bit, too.  :wub:

It's all about Mike during this episode. An Emmy-award winning performance from the incredible Jonathan Banks :wub:

Ambrosia

I'm a little behind with the series, but watching Bates Motel; I'm about 4 episodes in, S3.

I think the shady sheriff, Norma, Dylan, Emma, and of course Norman, are all great actors.  I like the way they also all have a very distinct car that identifies them - except Norman.  Ever notice that?   For example, I like that Norma has been driving around with the front bumper loose when she used her vehicle as a means to get out some anger.  That cute little bug fits Emma perfectly... etc.  His "girlfriend" from S2 had a distinct car, even the prostitute from this season had a car that fit her personality.  Bradley's dad was who burned, S1, was put in his car, not to mention the first season where they pushed a car in the lake.  It fits their personal tastes, but Norman has none.  He has no one identifiable personality. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Better Day

I am at the start of season 2 of 90210 (the remake) I love it. 

Together You And I!

Sister

I am just trapped by Sunday night television. I have The Walking Dead, The Talking Dead, GIRLS and Vinyl. All on the same night.:gaycat:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived