Jase

Featured Posts

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown :nick:

It's a culture/food travel series. It's so relaxing and informative omg I just love it. Just finished two episodes on Israel/Palestinian territories and Granada in Spain. Highly recommended stuff.

Quasi

Is The Strain good?  I heard it takes a while to get to the good parts. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Legendary

It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies and s-x on TV

:proud:

WhoAskedOpinions

I love Big Brother! It is so addicting!

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

I have trouble following TV series, does anyone have the same thing? I start watching series and even though I like some, I really feel lazy and do not finish :rip: 

Morphine Prince

Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown :nick:

It's a culture/food travel series. It's so relaxing and informative omg I just love it. Just finished two episodes on Israel/Palestinian territories and Granada in Spain. Highly recommended stuff.

I love the Iran episode because it shows a different side to that country that the media doesn't portray often. 

Didymus

I love the Iran episode because it shows a different side to that country that the media doesn't portray often. 

Ooh, excited for that one :nick: Gonna watch it as the next one then, thanks!

Robotboy

not watching any shows rn. may rewatch GoT soon.

currently watching brokeback mountain. someone hold me :cryga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Vernier

Watching The Strain too :awesome: Pretty Little Liars, Tyrant, Under The Dome(idk why, it's really bad) and Hannibal. 

Was watching Penny Dreadful and Salem, but those are over now. Waiting for the fall shows to start :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

PrinceGaga

About to start the final season of how i met your mother! It's pretty good. So many things copied from Friends though. It's kinda irritating but it's alright.

FameHungry

I'm almost finished season 3 of Breaking Bad. Absolutely in love with it :sara:

Also watching season 2 of Sword Art Online. I wanted to see what anime was like and omg, it's amazing :nick:

Morphine Prince

@Didymus Something I forgot to mention about the Iran episode: 

So they were arrested for "espionage" 

"Six weeks before their arrests, Rezaian and Salehi were filmed for the CNN docuseries Parts Unknown, where they had discussed Iranian culture and their heritage with host Anthony Bourdain. In writing for the Washington Post, Bourdain expressed shock over the couple's detention, stating: "These are good people, much loved and admired all over the world. I am, unfortunately, growing used to seeing bad things happening to good people. But this I can’t get used to, or ever understand. This wonderful couple is a danger to no one. They are nobody’s enemy. They are without blame or malice."

Didymus

@Didymus Something I forgot to mention about the Iran episode: 

So they were arrested for "espionage" 

"Six weeks before their arrests, Rezaian and Salehi were filmed for the CNN docuseries Parts Unknown, where they had discussed Iranian culture and their heritage with host Anthony Bourdain. In writing for the Washington Post, Bourdain expressed shock over the couple's detention, stating: "These are good people, much loved and admired all over the world. I am, unfortunately, growing used to seeing bad things happening to good people. But this I can’t get used to, or ever understand. This wonderful couple is a danger to no one. They are nobody’s enemy. They are without blame or malice."

Nooo :giveup: I just watched it this morning. Crazy.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived