What are you watching?

Jase

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

killing eve is sooooi good

also lov girls, what we do in the shadows, THE MORNING SHOW, big little lies, little fires everywhere, and grace & frankie.

I have just started watching Fleabag, it's pretty good, but so short. I am already on the second season. It's a good show, cute, but I can't see why it was so rewarded, it's nothing of a standout, so far.

I also finished An America Myth: Helter Skelter on EPIX. It's a six part docu-drama on the Manson Murders, it's really good and covers everything well. It did a good job of not sensationalizing the whole bad affair and was very respectful of the victims. It also didn't romanticize the Manson girls, it let their ugliness and cruelty speak for themselves. I was impressed, often this story goes for the shock value and hipness. I even cried and I know this story in and out, but it touched me, certain parts and humanity.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Born This Way

A friend convinced me to start watching RWBY and I actually love it so far. I'm about to start season 4 but I was told, while the animation quality keeps improving every season, the plot kinda dips. I guess that's because the creator died after the third season was finished.

Also this is really embarrassing but I'm very into this character. Wow.

520f9ed98e2672f9cc4b5ae2c01923ca.gif

Spoiler

husbando tbh

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• 3 months later...

I just watched the two special bridge episodes of Euphoria, both are excellent to close and give much insight into wrapping up the first season, to wait out the start of a second season. I love Zendaya in this series, she is excellent and Rue is my favorite character.

Hbo Dancing GIF

I am also watching The Stand 2020 series, it's very weak and pretty terrible, but I want to see how they will end it.:giggle::nails: The book is everything.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 4 months later...
natsropi

Looking for the best shows to watch on Apple TV Plus? We've got you covered. Check out our top recommendations here https://www.purevpn.com/blog/best-shows-on-apple-tv/

• 3 weeks later...
ToxicHot

Currently watching the new season of Elite! :heart: So far, so good......it’s definitely getting spicy. :heat:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived